Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Info

Malik Ishtar has known a girl ever since he was little. Turns out she is a Diclonius, the fate of mankind. Will he be able to love a mass murderer?

Chapter 0 - Info

Chapter 0 - Info
This is a Character Description on the main character.

Name: Hazel
Age: 16
Height: 5'5

Appearance: has long dark pink, magenta hair with black tips, her hair goes to her thighs, dark magenta eyes, really pale skin, skinny figure, scars on her back, stomach, chest, and arms, small breasts, and two cat ear like horns that stick out on the side of her head. (I'll try to post a picture I drew of her as soon as I get a scanner or a new camera.)

Personality: quiet, shy, gentle, really smart (could be smarter than Kaiba), and very tense

Race: Diclonius
# of Vectors: 50
Maximum Range for Vectors: 13 meters


Other: Hazel hides her horns with a black hat most of the time, sometimes she will hide her horns with a black bandana or black ribbons

History:
At the age of three, Hazel was abandoned by her Father. He left her in a forest with nothing but a blanket. A Scientist found her and took her to the Facility where other Diclonius were held for research. when she was 8, she escaped and then found herself in an underground home where she met a boy named Malik Ishtar. Hazel was Malik's secret until his Father found out about her and almost punished Malik. But Hazel stopped him and begged him to let her stay and work off her dept to him. He agreed, and she became a slave. Malik really cared about Hazel and didn't let anything hurt her.

After Malik, Isis, and Hazel went out into the outside world, Malik's darkside took over and killed his Father. Soon Malik regained control and swore revenge on the Pharaoh. Two days later, Hazel began to hear voices in her head telling her to kill Malik, Isis, and Rishid. She almost killed Malik, but regained control of her body and ran away leaving a note and a late birthday present for Malik.

You'll find out what happens next later in the story ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment