Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 6 Years Ago [Part One: Will you still be my Friend?]

Malik Ishtar has known a girl ever since he was little. Turns out she is a Diclonius, the fate of mankind. Will he be able to love a mass murderer?

Chapter 1 - 6 Years Ago [Part One: Will you still be my Friend?]

Chapter 1 - 6 Years Ago [Part One: Will you still be my Friend?]
"Worthless Slave!" yelled Master Ishtar as he threw me to the ground knocking over the bucket of water, spilling everywhere. "Can't you do anything right?!" he yelled as I got to my knees and faced him. "Please forgive me Master Ishtar." I pleaded bowing down at him. "I will." He raised his hand. "After your punishment!" I prepared for impact, but it never came. I reopened my eyes and saw Malik standing infront of me protectively. "Malik move!" "Father, leave Hazel alone, it was an accident, don't punish her." Malik said sternly. Master Ishtar looked at Malik, then at me and glared. "I'll let you go this time, but next time you won't be so lucky." With that, he left. Malik turned towards me and kneeled down infront of me. "Are you all right Hazel?" "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine Malik." I said quietly and gently. I began to pick up the mess, but suddenly Malik hugged me. My eyes widened and a dark shade of pink formed on my cheeks. "M..Malik?" "I'm glad your okay Hazel." "I..it's okay Malik." Malik didn't say anything, he only hugged me tighter. Sharp pain came from my right arm and I flinched, gasping in pain. Malik let's go of me and looks at my in full concern. "Hazel, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." exclaimed Malik. I smiled at him softly. "It's not your fault Malik, it's just an old wound." Malik's eyes widened. "A wound? let me see it." He said worriedly. I became nervous. "It's nothing Malik, I need to get back to work before you Father punishes me." I picked everything up and stood up, but Malik grabbed my right arm and lifted up my sleeve revealing three long scars that started at my shoulder and went down to my wrist in three slashes. Malik's eyes widened in pure anger and sadness.

~Malik's POV~
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, three long slashes that ran across her whole arms. Who would do this to a sweet and gently girl!? I screamed in my head. "Who did this to you Hazel?" I said looking into her eyes. Hazel became nervous, I could see it in her eyes. "Malik?" "Yes?" I said awaiting an answer. "If I show you, will you still be my friend?" I looked at her in disbelief. "Of course I'll still be your friend Hazel." Hazel nodded and slowly placed her hands on the sides of my head and placed her forehead against mine, closing her eyes. A dark shade of red formed on my cheeks, because our lips were dangerously close. I wanted to kiss her right here and now, but I was confused. "Hazel what are you-" I was cut off by visions coming to my head. They showed Hazel being chained to a wall, a strange machine shooting metal balls at her, blood splattering everywhere, tears running down Hazel's cheeks, and finally three blades falling down beside her, cutting her right arm. I reopened my eyes, tears threatening to fall. Hazel looked at my sadly. "Hazel...what was that?" Hazel's bangs covered her eyes completely and she took off her bandana revealing two cat ear like horns. "Horns?" "Malik, I'm not a human. I'm what THEY call a Diclonius." "Diclonius?" Hazel nods. "The fate of mankind, Diclonius are silpelits born with horns, and a sixth sense. Diclonius posses invisible hands called vectors. A Diclonius's vectors, as they age, grow longer and stronger, they can easily rip apart a human and protect themselves from bullets." I stumbled a little. "Is that...what you are Hazel?" Hazel nodded sadly. "But I don't use my vectors to kill, only to protect myself." I nodded slightly. "What I showed you is what THEY do to Diclonius, they do expierments on us, and we suffer by being in pain all the time." I looked at her sadly as her shoulders began to shake. "Hazel-" "I'm so sorry! you probably think I'm a freak now, especially with these horns, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" After that last sorry, I couldn't take it, she was all alone and tortured, I wanted to protect her and tell her that Everything will be okay. I grabbed the sides of her head and crashed my lips onto her's.

~Hazel's POV~
My eyes widened, Malik, the one who I adored so much was kissing me. He isn't afraid of me? Even after I told him what I really was? After ten seconds, Malik broke the kiss and hugged me. "Malik." "I love you Hazel." My eyes widened again, hot tears streamed down my cheeks again as well. "I don't care if your a Diclonius, your still the girl I adore so much." "Malik..." I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back. "I love you too." I continued to hug him as he smiled softly, knowing he's found the girl of his dreams. "Hazel, there's just one thing I want you to promise me." "What is it?" "Promise me that you won't use your vectors anymore." My eyes widened, but then I smiled. "I promise Malik."

-END OF CHAPTER

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment