Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 and only chapter

What happens when a stupid ulgy girl enters into a demons home read and find out by the way the story is based on goldielocks and the three bears

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 and only chapter

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 and only chapter


Kazuma and the three Demons

One nice day in a house that looked like a cottage, three teenage demons lived together as roommates. It was lunchtime and they decided to have ramen noodles together before there next class.
“ Hurry,” said the first monster. He was the tallest of the group. He had long silver hair, fox ears, a bushy tail, and golden cat like eyes. He takes form of half human and half fox. He can control plants: for an example, he can take a rose & transform it to a long thorny whip. His name is Yoko.
The second monster that was serving the noodles is the smallest of the three but, he is the toughest and no one messes with him. He has an attitude problem. The problem was controlling his temper. He had medium black hair with blue ends and a white star like in the middle of his hair that is spiked upward. His eyes are blood red with one eye in the middle of his forehead covered by a white cloth to hide this eye. He looked mostly human. He uses a darkness technique for defense and he's a swordfighter. His name is Hiei. Hiei is also quite and mostly a loner. Hiei is paranoid and if mad he jabbers on and on using more words than normally.
“You don't need to tell me to hurry…hn…its in my nature,” Hiei warned Yoko.
Jin the third monster also takes on human form but not as well as Hiei. He had a little horn in the middle of his head, and pointy ears. His hair is reddish orange that was puffy hair with spiky ends. He has blue eyes an Irish accent and tiny fangs in his mouth. Jin also had a weird way of saying things and was the happier and nicer than the other two demons. He can control the wind and use it any way he wants.
“My ramen noodles are too hot,” Yoko, complained,“ I'm going to visit Koto.” Koto is Yoko's girlfriend. Yoko gets up and leaves the house. Jin was using his wind powers too cool his noodles down while he talks to Hiei.
“Oi, cooling these edible strings is like a trying to keep a hot summer day cool.” Jin said.
“You talk too much,” Hiei said as he disappeared in a flash leaving Jin alone. Lonely now, Jin also leaves the house.
Close by a teenage human girl, named Kazuma Kuwabara with orange messy hair pulled back into a ponytail, walks by the house. She has dark brown eyes and isn't very smart. “What a cute place, maybe I should visit the people that live here. They must be nice after all they have a nice house. And, I need friends,” Kazuma thought to herself. She walked up to the house. Seeing that the doorbell was halfway torn out of the wall, Kazuma knocked on the door. The unlocked door opened up as she knocked. Thinking that was an invite into the house she walked in failing to notice the “Go Away” sign on the door.

“Hello? I am new in this town. I hope you don't mind me coming in and getting to know you. I wanna become friends with you all” Kazuma said. With no answer Kazuma figured that there just busy so, she sat down at the table making her self at home tell they where done with what they where doing.

“Yum, ramen noodles my favorite. I hope they don't mine if I have a bowl,” Kazuma said to herself. She took Yoko's bowl and a pair of chopsticks and ate a bite.

“Owie,” Kazuma whined overreacting. She grabbed Jin's bowl and took a bite out of his noodles,“ Yuck, this one is too cold. Kazuma got up & poured the noodles into the sink. Picking up the last bowl and carefully tasted the food in it. Finding out that was just right she took that bowl full of ramen noodles and sat in front of the TV. She turned it on and switched off the gardening show to watch the channel with music videos on it. When Kazuma finished eating, she put the chopsticks and the bowl down and turned off the TV.
Still bored Kazuma found a sword that interested her. She picked it up and practiced her fake sword swings. While she was doing so she accidentally sliced up some awkward looking plants in the house.
“Oops. I'll just leave that here,” Kazuma said putting the sword down like nothing happened. Soon she found a game boy advance. Kazuma played with it until the batteries went dead. So, she searched the house for more batteries. Kazuma was really tired now so she decided to take a nap. Kazuma went to search for a bed to sleep in. Kazuma went to the first bedroom; it was filled with different plants. Kazuma searched though the room for a bed. She walked around the place and found a tree. The tree was used by Yoko to sleep in.
“No way, There's no way I am going to use a tree as a bed,” Kazuma shouted, finding her way back to the hallway.
“Hey lady, do you have some kind of obsession with plants?” Kazuma asked the empty house. With no answer still, she just assumed that they where very busy. She went across the hallway to the second room. It was a dark room with no lights. It was a very empty room except for a bed. Kazuma got in the bed and with her lags hanging over the side of the bed from the knees down. Kazuma slid down the bed taking the mattress off with her. She got up, “They must have a kid”, she thought as she found some kind of stairs that lead to the next bedroom. The third bedroom was very colorful and fun looking.
“This room is more like it,” Kazuma said to herself as she plopped into the bed and fell asleep.

Soon,Yoko, Hiei, and Jin came home after their college classes.
“Good job fool,” Hiei told Jin, he could tell someone had been in the house.
“Someone put my food in the sink,” Yoko complained.
“Oi, mine too,” Jin Said.
“Quite whining someone ate mine,” Hiei said getting annoyed.

Hiei went to get his sword where he last put it. Yoko sat on the couch knowing that Hiei would handle the situation. He turned on the TV and growled. Yoko couldn't find his gardening show he likes to watch. He ordered Hiei to hurry up and kill the thing that messed up their house. Jin got his game boy out to play.
“I would have by now but my sword is gone,” Hiei shouted with a frightening smirk on his face. “By the way the idiot that was here sliced your plants up,” Hiei told Yoko.
“What?” Yoko asked Hiei as he jumped over the couch and sprinted over where Hiei was standing.
“Right there,” Hiei told Yoko while pointing to the severed plants.
“Oi. What's so important about weird looking flowers that no one has heard about?” Jin asked, as he trying to make his Game Boy Advance work. Then, Hiei found his sword and picked it up.

“Give me that.” Yoko demanded ignoring Jin at the moment.
“Hn,” Hiei replied. He was not about to hand over his sword. “I'm going to find out who the person is that made this mess,” Yoko said, taking the sword and sniffing it like a fox would do. Yoko handed back Hiei's sword and told them that it was a human girl that had invaded their home. Jin complained about his game boy advance and the batteries being dead.

So with that, the three demons went searching to find Kazuma. They decided to split up and search the bedrooms first. Yoko went into his bedroom. “She was in here, I can sense it”, Yoko said to himself.
“Hmph,” Hiei said calming down some as he fixed his mattress, “She was in here,” he yelled.
“Oi. Maties, she up here!” Jin shouted from upstairs.
“For once he's useful for something,” Hiei mumbled to Yoko has they walked up the steps. Yoko agreed with Hiei as they entered Jin's room.

“Well?” Yoko asked.
“Well what?” Jin asked back.
“Well…what are you waiting for?” Hiei asked, getting paranoid again, “Wake the woman up! I want an explanation…now!” he said.

Jin shook Kazuma to wake her up.
“Not now mommy…five more minuets,” Kazuma said half asleep. Jin shook her some more and Kazuma woke up.
“What…” Kazuma asked as she sat up in the bed dazed. She starred at the demons. After a few seconds passed, she hopped out of the bed unexpectedly. The demons quickly responded to her reactions and went into their defense positions.
“Hi,” Kazuma said cheerfully, “I am Kazuma Kuwabara, it's really nice to meet you.” Most demons aren't really trusting souls. They are not about to drop their defenses anytime soon. So, Kazuma continued to talk. She was making them even angrier. Hiei heard enough and put his sword and to Kazuma throat. Kazuma apologized and explained everything she had done. Jin was the first to let his defenses down and walked over to Kazuma and smiled. He introduced him and his buddies. Realizing how foolish they acted, Yoko calmed down and started to laugh a bit as he walked out of the room. Hiei put his sword in its sheaf and walked away.
“Don't worry that's just Hiei for you… on a good day he's in a good mood. You are lucky too,” Jin told Kazuma as the walked down together
from that day forward, Kazuma made more friends including the three demons she had encountered. But the best lesson was not to enter a home unless someone welcomes you at the door.

The End




















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on November 21, 2004, 1:13:28 AM

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on
Kurama_Lover_Otaku_BunnyYeaaaahhhh....
OOOOOOOkayyyyyyy...
lololololol