Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

A quick Hunk/Nicholai peice for Mechpencil becasue she's been so egerly waiting the arrivle of my official present for her.
Very mushy and sweet.
A songfic to: In case you forgot I love you by Arethra Franklen (Squee**)

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Something is wrong, baby
Is the feelin' gone, baby
Maybe I need to refresh your mind
Think about the love we shared
Think back to the time we cared
Maybe you can find a reason to be here








The lights were painfully bright as Nicholai opened his eyes for the first time. He looked up at the ceiling and then sat up to rub his face. He heard people whisper to each other from the far side of the room. The shaded his eyes and looked over. There were two men, both wearing lab coats.



Umbrella.....



For some reason this title stuck in his mind. He didn't know why. The men looked at him. They were both middle age, blond hair, tall and strong. He eyed them down very suspiciously. He opened his mouth to say something but forgot it as soon as he did. Nothing came out but a gag. The men automatically wrote this down. The man looked down when he felt a slight breeze, he was naked with nothing but a think white blanket covering his groin. He looked back at the men when one, the scrawny one, whispered to the other and walked through a white door. He watched it slam shut and felt a chill run down his spine.



The bigger man walked up to the table he was on and looked at him coldly.



“Nicholai...”



Nicholai's eyes widened in shock.



“.....I-....” The other man held a hand to linger over his lips as his eyes swelled with tears.



“Don't you remember me...Baby?” Nicholai could say nothing. He would but for some reason he couldn't speak anymore. Nicholai touched the other man's hand.


Oh...I'm the one who loved you, mmm
I'm the one who made it right
I'm the one who was there for you
On those cold and lonely nights




“My name? Do you remember my name?” Nicholai looked sad and confused.



“My name is Hunk, sweety. Remember?” Nicholai shook his head.... Hunk. The name didn't ring a bell but the Hunk's touch did.



“Hunk....” This name spilled out of Nicholai like a cry from a wolf. Who was this strange and lovely man? Nicholai couldn't tell.



Hunk burst out crying at the sound of his name from Nicholai's mouth. He moved his hand and held his face. He looked very pained. Nicholai felt sorry for the man and got up, blanket falling on the ground, and touched the man.... Hunk.



“Who.... Are you?” Nicholai was able to scrounge up these words. Which made the man cry even more.



“Don't you remember? Oh please remember!” The man held Nicholai's face and whispered his name. Nicholai, again feeling sorry for the man, picked up the fallen blanket and gave it to him. The man used it to wipe his tears. He looked down at Nicholai's perfect body and took off his lab coat to give to him.



I'm the one who held you
When the world came down on you
And I'm the one who's in love with you
And whose love never stops



Nicholai touched Hunk. Hunk slung his arms around Nicholai in return. They were locked in an embrace of reunion.



“Please try...” Hunk finally said, “Please try and remember how much you loved me.... And how much I loved you.... Please....” Nicholai understood the words and began to cry too. He didn't know what to do... He looked down at a scar he had on his stomach and pointed to it.

Hunk told him about Raccoon city and how he died but Hunk persuaded Umbrella to re-create him.

Because of love.... Because of the feeling of being loved.... Hunk never knew.



In case you forgot
I give love (Ooh) and my love is so good
In case you forgot
I was there when you fell `cause I care




Hunk's tears began again as he told the story and Nicholai understood every word. Re-created to love Hunk again.....

Nicholai smiled at Hunk when he put it together in his mind. They belonged together.... Nicholai asked where they met.



“We met at U.B.C.S one night.... We fell in love instantly...” Hunk smiled to Nicholai and Nicholai smiled back. Hunk was a very emotional person, despite what everyone said.



Whoa...I'm the one who loved you
And I'm the one who made it right
I'm the one who was there for you
On those cold, cold and lonely nights






Hunk took Nicholai home and taught him english and Russian again, which made Nicholai very happy.

However, Hunk didn't have Nicholai for long.



Nicholai died of a missing link in his DNA structure from the re-createtion 4 months later. Hunk visited his grave on a regular basis.



____________________________________________________-



Hunk stood at the foot of Nicholai's toumbstone and wept in silence.



“Baby..... Don't ever forget I love you.....”



Hunk walked away in the wind....


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mechpencil on May 20, 2005, 9:14:36 AM

Mechpencil on
MechpencilScary mush...It's well-written however. ^^;