Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 2 - kyi

Chapter 2 - kyi
Chapter two: Kyi

We had just walked in when a puff-ball ninja attacked a tall boy who was standing by the crowd at the door. He looked fine but then his glasses broke after that he fell to his knees and puked, all in front of me. No one even knew we had walked in. okay I was pissed! I had been listening at the door (and ignoring our sensei) before we walked in so I knew Kabuto had done nothing to deserve this. And the ninja who hit him was giving a crappy speech about how the kid should learn about them and blahblahblah so; I pushed forward through the crowd. “Hey you stupid-puff-ball don’t mess with people you don’t know.” I punched him so hard he flew to the other side of the room and made a huge dent in the wall. I hope his puff-balls fall off. The other ninja all looked at me, but I had already walked back to Kabuto. “Hey are you okay?” I asked. “Yeah “he said weakly as Tenoko helped him up. “Who are you” “I’m Kyi” “Kabuto, why did you help me Kyi?” “Because she hates some people” Katari said loudly as I watched Tenoko using his healing jutsu on Kabuto. I watched Kabuto as Tenoko healed him and saw the look of surprise followed by a darker hidden evil look. Oh shoot, Tenoko don’t use your jutsu so openly! Are you mentally ill or just plain stupid? I thought quickly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment