Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - sakura

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 3 - sakura

Chapter 3 - sakura
Chapter three: Sakura

I saw the whole thing but I couldn’t believe it this short girl punched this huge guy and...And he flew and broke the wall! She wore a black dress with a sign in red and red outlined black flames, a black ribbon was tied around one wrist and had red jewels dangling from it. Her hair was black with red highlights. On her other arm, she had on a headband with a sign I had never seen before! But her eyes...I never saw them she moved too fast, too unnatural. What’s with her...with her strength alone she could be on Kakashi’s level but she’s probably only a year older than us! Then I noticed that Sasuke was looking at her funny and it was making me mad. “Hey what village are you people from?” Asked Kiba, he was looking at her too I noticed annoyingly. "I knew this would happen" said a voice from where Kabuto was, I looked and saw the hottest guy I had ever seen he had the greatest voice too. "I’m the other member of our little group here: I’m Tenoko." When he spoke I nearly fainted and then I looked at him and could not stop staring. He had red hair, green eyes, and was almost as cute as Sasuke and was wearing a white jacket with a black under-shirt. He glanced at me and then he went back to watching the other girl on his team, his eyes fairly glowed with admiration. I looked at her and could see why he liked her: she had white hair that glittered like silver, blue eyes full of laugher, her dress was made of silk and was blue and frosty white with snowflakes stitched into the hem and was just as perfect as her in every way. She was also wearing an odd necklace; a snowflake with a white gem in the middle and had small sparking blue gems on the points and hung on a sapphire blue ribbon studded with white gems the weird thing was there was snow falling from it. I turned back to Sasuke and his eyes were still on Kyi!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment