Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 4 - kyi

Chapter 4 - kyi
Chapter four: Kyi

I stood up and noticed that both the guy with black hair and the pink girl were watching me. The guy caught my eyes he was cute I guess... His hair was black-blue and his eyes were the dark gray of storm clouds at night. Looking at him I could tell that he had girls chasing him all the time and… he had a crush on me. I looked at Tenoko, I used to like him a little when I was younger but now I think he’s a fricking idiot. As Tenoko was explaining where we were from I looked through my bangs that were covering my eyes, I wasn’t blind or anything but people found my eye color weird. But the guy was staring at me like I was a long-lost friend or something. ”Kyi” Katari whispered “do you see that guy over there he’s looking at you like Tenoko looks at me” no shoot Sherlock I thought “what?” I whispered back “You’re hopeless, Kyi, he likes you!”
“Really? I couldn’t tell”
“Kyi go talk to him”
“No!!”
“Why what’s a matter you scared? Kyi! You of all people to be scared!”
“I’m not scared”
“Then go talk to him “
“Fine I will”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment