Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - sakura

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 5 - sakura

Chapter 5 - sakura
Chapter five: Sakura
I stood quietly in the corner and listened to Tenoko when I noticed the two girls talking both were looking at Sasuke who was talking to Kabuto. "What are you talking about?” I asked Kyi.
"Nothing.....Hey your Sakura right?" Kyi replied.
"Yeah do you want to ask me something, Kyi?"
"Well.....do you know who that guy is over there?" She pointed at Sasuke o my god she is wondering about my Sasuke what do I do!
"His name's Sasuke why do you want to know?" I said quietly.
"No reason it’s always good to know the competition” Kyi said "thanks Sakura" she looked up and someone opened the door. Her bangs flew up showing her eyes; they were the color of rust and dried blood!
Where...Where had I seen those eyes before!?!
"Kyi your eyes..."
"I know Sakura do me a favor; go away." I better watch out for that Kyi she's just plain dangerous! I thought while walking away.
"Oh and Sakura that’s very true but kinda rude"
Shivers went up my spine oh my god can she tell what I’m thinking!?! Then I remembered where her eyes were from; they where from my dream about that cat!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment