Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 8 - kyi

Chapter 8 - kyi
Chapter eight: Kyi
The weird guy and the kid walked off leaving the others. Sakura and Sasuke were watching them leave. Katari was saying something to me realized and looked at her “what? Sorry I wasn’t listening” she rolled her eyes and looked at me “I’ll say it again are you going to talking to Sasuke!?!”
“Yeah” I turned and looked towards he was standing and he had disappeared oh well I turned to Katari “call me when we get ready to go”
“Okay Kyi taking a walk?” Tenoko asked quietly while inching toward Katari.
“Yeah I need some space” with that said I walked away and soon found a tall oak tree and leaned against it. Suddenly something pushed me to the side and grabbed my arms .I stood there “hello Kyi” the person behind me said and let me go. I turned around....It was Sasuke! “Hi Sasuke what are you doing out here?”
”Waiting for you “
“Why?”
“I wanted to talk to you “
”okay what did you want to talk about?”
“Where are you from?” And that started it we talked for about an hour before Katari’s sign came and we had to go back. As we walked back Sasuke said the oddest thing “Kyi when you helped Kabuto you were very umm um....I hope we meet again.” I reached out and touched his arm a shiver went through me “I’ll see you in the next round” I said quickly. With that he half-turned glanced at me and ran off.
: End of part one:
The beginning is over but the story has just begun
End of Sakura
Beginning of Katari

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment