Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 10 - Kyi

Chapter 10 - Kyi
Chapter ten: Kyi
“Let's go a little bit then we can change” I said to my partners “okay Kyi lead the way” they both said. I ran forward with the others close behind. After we had gone about a good 100 feet into the forest I stopped and kneeled in the bushes. ”Okay guys transform!” I whispered calming down and concentrating on the picture of a black panther in my head and feeling the dark rush I feel whenever I change. I opened my eyes knowing I was a black panther with red eyes, I looked at the other two Katari was a white two tailed fox, and Tenoko was a large brown dog. I knew that the others had used a transformation jutsu and had watched me. I once had Katari tell me what it looking like when I transformed and this is what she said: you go very still Kyi then your shadow creeps up your arms and legs until your covered in blackness then all I can see is your glowing red eyes. Then the shadows go back down and you’re a cat.
“Okay” I growled “Come on.” With that said I leaped 20 feet in the air and dug my red claws into the soft bark of a hemlock tree’s lowest branch, climbed about another 25 feet up and started jumping tree to tree with Tenoko and Katari following close behind on the ground. Even with them running as fast as they could, I passed them in seconds, a black blur in the trees. I soon found Sasuke on the ground below me fighting someone with his team. They ran straight into a trap set by none other than Orochimaru himself. They fought while I watched figuring out Naruto’s probably biggest secret, Sasuke found his way to a branch on my tree with Orochimaru following.
I watched waiting for I time to take down that snake-shoot-head. I jumped but too late Orochimaru bit Sasuke! I hit him hard knocking both of us to the ground. I hit the ground hard and it knocked me out. I woke up in the grass about two seconds later with Orochimaru lying in the grass three feet away.
He woke up a second after I did and looked at me. “Who are you” he said in a snake like voice. “I’m Kyi” I hissed narrowing my eyes.
“I am Orochimaru”
“I saw what you did to Sasuke”
“Well you look as strong as him but I bet you couldn’t defeat me”
“Want to bet old man?” I said harshly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment