Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 11 - Kyi

Chapter 11 - Kyi
Chapter eleven: Kyi
After he said that I immediately started to look for his attack but apparently I was going to get the first hit. I ran forward and punched him; he flew and disappeared into the trees. I was so mad and for some reason I felt stronger shook my head it is a fight so I can’t think a lot concentrate on the battle! I thought. I blinked and looked around but I couldn’t see him, then I was barreled into from behind. I flipped in midair and hit him with a kunia knife in the leg. It wasn’t a bad hit but it kinda pissed him off. He pulled a sword out of his mouth. Eww! Ooh shoot!
I jumped as he swiped the sword under me; where I had been standing. When I landed he tried to hit me with his stupid sword again. “Orochimaru you’re too slow to hit a Shadow ninja” I said with I laugh after I hit him for the 25th time. “Ok that’s enough Kyi” he did some jutsu signing and a snake hit me and slithered up my arm. “Oh gross” I said shaking it off. It was my turn for a jutsu I jumped back preparing a fire jutsu when a new jutsu came to me “Twilight Dragon Blaze no Jutsu” I whispered not knowing what would happen. Nothing came....At first, then a black dragon with orange eyes roared from behind me, it raced toward Orochimaru: it hit and threw him into the air! He hit the ground with a thud burned and battered. I walked toward him “Now Orochimaru do know my strength” “yes you're stronger than Sasuke” he whispered then his ugly head snaked towards me .I jumped back as he stuck the dirt. The sound ninja appeared and started throwing knives at me .One hit me in the shoulder and pinned me to a tree. “You dirty traitors” I said Orochimaru got up and walked toward me. ”Kyi will you join me”
“Hell to the frack no!!!”
“Fine” his head did the snake thing again and I figured there was no running this time I closed my eyes but it didn’t help I could still feel it as his fangs bit deep into my shoulder. I screamed.
And black chakra burned his face. Take that you fracking bastard! I thought distantly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment