Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - katari

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 12 - katari

Chapter 12 - katari
Chapter twelve: Katari

Tenoko and I were walking in the bushes when we heard Kyi scream “Katari come on that’s Kyi” yelled Tenoko changing back to his human form we raced trough the trees with me thinking Kyi would be faster but noooo Kyi had to go get into trouble.
Ohh god let her be ok. We found her in a clearing sitting against a tree at first I thought she had fooled us and fell asleep but as we got closer. Blood!?!
Her whole right arm was covered in blood while there was a puddle on the ground what or who did this? I leaned over her finding that the only thing holding her to the tree was a knife going through her shoulder.
“oh Kyi” I moaned “what” she whispered opening a eye “hi Katari Tenoko fancy meeting you two here” she started to move “don’t move Kyi” Tenoko said suddenly.
“You don’t know anything Tenoko” she tried to stand and growled in pain. “Oh yeah I forgot about....that pull it out” Tenoko reached down grabbed the knife and yanked it out. Kyi gave a scream that louden into to the roar of a panther “thanks Tenoko” she said after a whole 5 minutes. She stood up and walked over to some bushes at the edge of the clearing. “Hey guys come help me” we walked over to her and looked down at... Sasuke! “What is he doing here?” I asked “hell if I know!” Kyi said aggressively.
We carried him to the center of the clearing and put him down then we turned and left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment