Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - katari

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 14 - katari

Chapter 14 - katari
Chapter fourteen: Katari
Kyi started to act weird after we came back from the Forest of Death, she was walking away talking to herself at one point she even growled at a wall. Something was wrong why would Kyi act so weird what happened to her? She would talk but only for a minute and then go to her own world.
Soon all the genin that survived the Forest of Death arrived. And the instructors appeared one by one until there were about fifty. One sick-looking ninja walked forward “the next part of the chunin exams will first be held as a preliminary round of fights no rules but don’t kill then in the next round of fights only the victors of the first round will fight. Ok?”
“then go up onto those balconies until your fight starts” the guy turned walked back to where he was before and said “Any questions?” When everybody shook their heads, we started to climb the stairs. We walked around for a while and talked about anything while mostly trying to stay away from the weirdoes that were the hidden leaf ninja. When they called to start the fight we happily went.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment