Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 15 - kyi

Chapter 15 - kyi
Chapter fifteen: Kyi
The first fights were between slow ninja and Katari and Tenoko. Then I was called I was put up against the fluff-ball sound ninja .I smiled. We entered the ring and took our places and the fight began
I started signing then changed into my black panther I know I changed rather than felt it. I heard Katari scream “No” but who cares. I’m going to kick sound ninja butt. The moron did his stupid sound attack but I couldn’t hear it.
I pretended to drop to the ground injured. When he came within four feet I jumped up and pounced on him. He screamed and wiggled as I took all my anger out on him. When I was done I was covered in blood and he looked like a cat’s scratching post. I was declared the victor and was told to go wash up. Katari yelled so much I thought it wouldn’t end “Katari shut up I won and I got my revenge” I said as I washed my shirt “hey Kyi” Katari said “since when have you had a tattoo on your shoulder” “oh…What!?!“ I yelled she walked over to me and poked it I swallowed a scream “its fine Katari” “ this looks kinda like that mark on Sasuke but its faded” “just don’t poke it Katari” “Kyi please tell me this isn’t what I think it is” “I would tell you that but I cant lie to you” “Kyi.....”
One month of boringish things later the second round started with Naruto and Neji and then was Tenoko and Temari...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment