Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Tenoko, Kyi and Katari

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 16 - Tenoko, Kyi and Katari

Chapter 16 - Tenoko, Kyi and Katari
Chapter sixteen: Tenoko Kyi and Katari I
“Go Tenoko” I could imagine Katari scream just keep your head in the fight Tenoko I looked at Temari she was a few years older than me and had a giant fan. I started to sign but Temari yelled “wind scythe jutsu” I teleported behind her and kicked her in the back bad thing was she went flying right into her jutsu. Opps that was a accident but a good accident started signing “shadow blade jutsu” Temari stood up recovering from her jutsu and was picked up and diced by mine a single knife came spinning towards me from the spinning blood bath that was Temari lucky for her I wasn’t paying attention and it hit my arm a little but it was that much that stopped my jutsu. I was the winner “oh Katari”

Tenoko won all fine and dandy but the next battle between Katari and Kankuro got him all worried yuck.....

It was my turn to battle and well I was still in shock about Kyi but I had to win and Kankuro was going down! He kept his puppet by his side I watched for him to make the first move and of course being the dumb guy he was, attacked me. His puppet came forward and its arms wrapped around me it squeezed and it was covered in snow. I laughed from where I stood behind Kankuro he turned and I punched him in the face he flew toward crow falling in a pile of ninja and puppet. I giggled he stood up and Crow threw a purple ball at my feet and suddenly I was blind. a hand wrapped around my neck I heard Tenoko yelling and Kyi yelling at Tenoko. But I just giggled again “freeze puppet” I pulled back breaking away from the puppet-ice cube “what the” Kankuro said as his face met my fist again I won because now there was a ninja-ice cube in the ring with a fist indention in his face.

Katari won by freezing Kankuro but we had to wait 15 minutes for Tamari and Gaara to thaw their brother out. when Kankuro was out of the ring Sasuke and Gaara fought and Sasuke won because Gaara ran off next was me and Kabuto which was sad cause I kinda liked the guy....

He watched me waiting for me to turn panther but I had no intention to get furry I would fight as a human this round, he made the first move as in throwing a knife I caught easily we fought and backed off I got tired and used a flame jutsu but he had other plans “mystic palm jutsu”
“ouch” I said as he hit my arm then he hit my bad shoulder “o my god you just....”I turned grabbed his arm and threw him over my head into a wall then I turned panther and raced after him biting and scratching until Katari and Tenoko pulled me off of him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment