Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 17 - kyi

Chapter 17 - kyi
Chapter seventeen: Kyi
One month later

We’re all still genin (because Orochimaru broke up the Chuinin exam and attacked the leaf village) and just get back from a mission when Katari asked “Kyi are you okay” “yeah I’m fine” Tenoko walked away for some reason I watched him leave. “Kyi you stay away from Tenoko or” she growled
“Or what Katari” I spat “are you going to hurt me?” she jumped at me and we fell backwards. I clawed at her face and she bit at my throat we fought till I felt her teeth clamp onto my headband on my arm and slip. She suddenly backed away laughing “get out of here Kyi you aren’t meant to be a ninja” she yelled I backed into the trees and started running.
I was hidden in the trees watching them. Katari and Tenoko. By the way she was smiling I could tell that she was telling him about her chasing me out of the village like a wolf from its pack. Then he went and hugged her like it was good news. I turned away holding back tears. Oh well its not like I care. I jumped back into the village knowing that Katari wouldn’t see me I ran to my sister Ryoko’s house. When I got there I knocked and when she opened the door I jumped into her arms.
“Kyi honey what’s wrong?” she said tilting my head up.
“I-is mom here?”
“No honey she’s at her house do you need to talk. I mean because mother’s busy babysitting the kids while I deal with this stupid mission, so baby sis what’s wrong with the world today?” I started to fake cry.
“Oh then here I’ll take you to mother” she led me out of the house and soon we were jumping to our mother’s house to tell her I was leaving for a little while.
We were almost there when it hit me why should I tell them I'm leaving.
I told Ryoko to tell mother I said goodbye. Then I turned and walked away from everything. I was months away from the shadow village and I was yet to see anything but trees. Then a group of ninja trackers appeared from nowhere.”Kyi we have been told that you tried to kill Katari Mizuyuki. Your sentence from the shadow village is death!” they chased and caught me. When they caught me they tied me to the top of a tree and stuck four swords through me into the tree in the shadow village way of execution. Then they left, I twisted ignoring the pain until finally I felt the swords slip out. I screamed and fell out of the tree. Then the darkness took over. I'm no wolf I'm a cat damn it….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment