Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 18 - kyi

Chapter 18 - kyi
Three years later
: End of part two:
Kyi is leaving but the story continues
End of Katari



Chapter eighteen: Kyi
I was hunting deer when I saw him. I lived in a small area miles from any village but a couple of guys passed through my forest a lot. Even the dumb blue guy with the sword (who got stuck in a tree and hung there for a whole day until I broke the branch)could get by me without me noticing but this guy smelled…Weird familiar but weird. I jumped down from my tree and ran to him I put my paws on his chest and pushed him backwards. I looked in his eyes and backed away. Then I did something I had not done in years I turned human “you smell...err look like Sasuke who are you?”
He looked at me “who are you”
“Kyi”
“I am Itachi Sasuke’s older brother”
“What!?! No no no” I turned and ran back into the forest “crap” I whispered my headband was gone I suddenly heard someone moving I turned to run but everything went black.
I woke up lying in a field deep in my forest. I was wrapped in a black cloak with red clouds on it wait this is that guy’s cloak! I sat up and looked around he was sitting in the grass about three feet away “so you finally wake up Kyi”
“I guess so.....hey Itachi what are you doing in this forest”
“I was hunting a panther that attacked one of the ak...my friends but now that seems pointless what are you doing in this forest”
“I live here”
“Where? All I see is trees.”
“You remember when we met?”
“Oh…Kyi where are you from”
“The hidden shadow village in the land of darkness” I answered slowly
“And where did you meet my brother”
“The chunnin exams”
“So you’re a chunnin...”
“No genin”
“From the land of darkness...”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment