Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 20 - kyi

Chapter 20 - kyi
Chapter twenty: Kyi
“Yup he’s the one who did this” I turned and pulled my shirt down so Itachi could see the friggin curse mark
“Ouch” he whispered “Kyi how did that happen?”
“I was protecting your brother but I was little too late I fought Orochimaru, nearly won when the dumb sound ninja threw a knife in my shoulder pinned me to a tree and I got this and Orochimaru got a third-degree burn to the face”
“Double ouch......good job”
“Thanks”
“Kyi.........”
“What Itachi”
“Do you like Sasuke?”
I thought about that for a minute and answered “no I don’t............I did but that was a long time ago.” I said looking away
he put his hand on my cheek and turned my head towards him “Kyi I don’t know what has happened to you but I will always be here for you” I hugged him “thank you Itachi ” I said looking in his eyes god dang his eyes were black like pure onyx. That night I was asleep on a tree limb about 50feet in the air when I rolled. I yelled which woke Itachi up and he came running about 10 feet before a hit the ground I turned into my panther form and landed softly and gracefully like a real cat.
“What the hell are you thinking sleeping in a tree!” he yelled.
Then I noticed that he was only wearing a pair of pants. I wanted to turn back but I knew that I would be blushing. So I did a cat trick. I walked up to him and leaned on him knocking him over. Then I put my paws on his shoulder and started purring. He reached up and started petting me. But odd enough it felt good. I relaxed and laid down on the ground and he continued to pet me. Then I fell asleep.
I woke up the next morning in my human form with Itachi’s arms around me. I looked from side to side. There is no escape!! Oh noes! I laughed which woke Itachi up.
“What the hell!?!”He looked at me and I looked at his arms which were still around me “oh uh sorry” he moved his arm off me and I pulled it back down turned over and buried my face in his chest
“Go back to sleep” I mumbled. He laughed and fell back asleep.
I missed being with people but this is weird I bet we look like Tenoko and Katari.
After that we just got closer and I relearned how to be a ninja and I taught him all the stuff I knew.

Two months later Itachi told me something horrible;
“Kyi I have to go back to the akatsuki...”
“And?”
“I can’t let you come they would kill you”
“And?”
He laughed “Kyi I love your sense of humor”
“Its not humor it’s the truth if they touch me I’ll kick their asses”
He laughed again “Kyi I’m sorry I’ll come see you...........I love you and I won’t let them hurt you“
“Itachi don’t leave me!!!”
Too late
“Damn him”
I sulked for about an hour then I had an idea.
I could track him as a panther. I changed and sniffed the air I found his scent and followed it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment