Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - kyi

Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.

Chapter 25 - kyi

Chapter 25 - kyi
Chapter twenty-five: Kyi
It was about two months later that I got to go on a mission. Yea! It was an assassination; the target was the land of mist kage’s daughter. This is going to be so easy she was only 8.
I said bye to Itachi and stole his cloak, if I was an akatsuki member I would look like one for my first mission. I traveled to the land of mist in shadows arriving well before daybreak of the third day. I found the house that the daughter lived in and slipped inside. She was sleeping quietly the first room. I pushed her she woke up looked at me whimpered and said “are you going to kill me”
“No I’m here to protect you someone bad is coming for you so we need to get out of here”
“Ok I’m Kyoto” she got up and followed me out of the room

I was not but two seconds away from her body when a ninja walked in and rushed to her side. He picked her up and a note rolled from her hand. The Kage walked in and just dropped to the floor. I laughed and walked out from behind the mirror in the corner of the room. The ninja shot up and stuttered “y-y-your Kyi of the s-s-s-shadow village”
“Yes you dimwit and that’s the dead daughter of the ‘Kage over there. Anyway give that note to Katari Mizuyuki.” I waved and teleported out.
I got back to my ‘home’ and Itachi and Kisame were dragging a guy in an orange jumpsuit.
Naruto the name popped into my head it was a memory from the chunin exams.
I watched as they threw him in the same room I was in when I came here. “What are you going to do to him?” I asked Itachi
“Kill him”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment