Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Character Bios

In the world of tscerona (Serone-A)
A group of teenagers (16-18) must travel across the world to find "the crevice" an ancient gateway they dont know what it does, or where it is but they have been told that it can save their village and possibly th

Chapter 1 - Character Bios

Chapter 1 - Character Bios


Characters for “tales of tscerona”



First “main chars (at the moment)



Kerris

Age: 17

A spoilt girl from a rich back-ground. Kerris is unhappy unless she gets her own way, on her own terms. Armed with magic tomes passed down through out her family, she can use these to rain magical destruction upon her enemies, not that there are many in her home town of lilion, she holds the record of getting over 200 valentine cards from boys in her school. Kerris is not used to failure so she constantly gets straight A's at her school. She acts quite above everyone-else but has a very good heart inside that when feels loved will gladly give it back.



Zerran

Age: 17 1/2

A poor boy from the back alleys of Lilion, he has spent all his life learning about life on the streets, the hard way. He is an expert with his customized double blades sherras and reka-zen, the last heirlooms from his deceased parents, who died when he was a year old, or so he was told.



He despises the verone, a family of mages who control Lilion, although the town is peaceful there is corruption and the foul stench of bribery in the air of their democracy.



Zelfey

Age: 16

A girl who claims to have been plagued by spirits, of good and bad nature, all her life.

Recently she was forced out of her home by the Verone's secret police claiming that her visions showed “the village burning”. Now she follows Zerran around believing that he is “the one” who can free her from the ghastly grip of the spirits.

Her weapon is the spirit axe “serephan” an axe she found in the nearby forests, although her old rapiers were taken when she was kicked out of her home.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

L33T_M4sT3r on February 21, 2006, 3:14:48 AM

L33T_M4sT3r on
L33T_M4sT3rhi i will add the beginning of the plot when i've got some comments on how you guys think it's going.
^_^