Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - finding a job

this is a story about two friends trying to make a decent liveing and thier fealings for one another.

Chapter 1 - finding a job

Chapter 1 - finding a job


This is my first fanfic and a lot of the things in here are going to be messed up or not spelled correctly. This story is baste on me and my friend Sammie M. she is Yuki and I am Shuichi. When you get done reading it please comment. It's my first and I would like to know how it's going. Oh and Sammie told me to tell you that these are not the characters from gravitation. Enjoy



“Hey wake up this paper ain't going to finish its self you know” replied a young boy.



Shuichi was a young dog demon boy who worked with his high school friend. They both…..Well he really didn't do much but lay around, but his friend yuki made illustrations for a company. Yuki always worked her but off to keep their bills paid. But lately money wasn't coming in a big enough amount, so she was staying up at night doing work.



“Hey yuki wake up…….*sigh*…YUKI WAKE UP!!!!”



“EEEEEE what what is it shuichi why are you yelling”



“Well to make it short your bra is showing…an-



*BAM*



“Oww what was that for”



Yuki knew shuichi was only joking but it wasn't funny. Shuichi was supposed to be looking for a job. But no he wanted to stay home to day. His answers were always the same. I know no one will except a demon or you'll fall asleep and drown in your spit if I'm not here, or the ocational `I don't want to because you'll get lonely`. Oh wait there's also this one I don't need to work you already make enough money so why should i.



“Shuichi get of your lazy but and find a job”



“But I”



“No I don't want to here it, please for once go get a job, or at leest try.” Sighed Yuki.



“FINE”!!!





Shuichi walked out of the rundown apartment with a sad face. He always hated leaving Yuki alone. She was always getting into trouble back in high school.



New York was a busy place during the day. Holidays were the busiest, people going to work and others site seeing. It got real crowded in the streets. It was 98 degrees out and no cloud in site. It was even hotter on the bus because of all the people.



Shuichi decided to ware his usual red tank top and army green pants. He always got the occasional stare because of his dog-ears. He always got stairs from girls too. He wasn't that muscular or to thin Yuki always said that he was the perfect bishiy. He eventually learned to ignore them all.



“Sir I've been watching you and would like to know if you would humbly except my job offer.” A lean young man asked.



Shuichi blinked in disbelief. A guy wanted him to take a job offer!





Yuki finally got the papers done, now all she had to do was mail them. She decided to go find out if Shuichi was actually finding a job. She put on her wite tank top dress and combed her long beautiful curly blond hair.



Yuki locked the door so no one could get in not even shuichi. The day was hot and made her want a snow cone real bad. Yuki decided to walk instead of taking the bus, for lots of reasons.



`Now let me think, if I were Shuichi where would I look for a job. Probably at a food industry.' That thought amused her; Shuichi was always eating when he was bored. She started remembering when he ate too much and became sick. She laughed even more, but it was quickly replaced with fear as a hand reached out and pulled her towards an ally. She came face to face with a man, he had long black hair and yellow green eyes. He was well built and wore a tight black shirt with matching jeans.



“ Hey there beautiful I can tell you have money hand it over and I promise nothing will happen to you.” He said in a husky voice.



“I…. I'm really sorry but this is the only money we have so I can't give it to you.”



“WHY NOT”



He pushed her against the wall and was about to hit her when a hand made a death grip on his shoulder and spun him a round. His face collided with a fist, which threw him so hard against the Dumpster it left, an incredible dent.



Yuki looked up to find Shuichi standing over the punk.



“I believe Yuki said she can't give you her money” Shuichi said in a strong voice.



Yuki recognized his expression, he always wore it every time she was in trouble. His face would darken and his eyes would tern a deeper crimson red. He always looked much stronger and almost scary.



“Shui…Shuichi I…I'm sorry”



“No need to apologize, you can't help it if you're too pretty for some one to keep their hands off of you. Heck even I can't keep my hands off you or eyes if you know what I mean”



WHAM!!!!!



“Oww”



“Did you get a job.”



“Huh…oh…ya I did.”



“What! Really”



“Ya”



Flash back



“A job offer”



“Yes, you see I work for an anime company and we need a voice actor. Your voice is perfect for the character we have.”



“Well…I…Oh ya what's your name, I need to know the name of the person I'm working for.”



“ Oh ya my name, its mow Darcia and I'm really a voice actor my self. It's really my boss's offer but he was to busy to look for some one, his name is June shirow.”



“Well mow tell me were to sign.”



“Really my boss will be so happy oh you'll get paid well trust me, ok I forgot what's your name.”



“Oh its Shuichi, Shuichi kazoku”



End of flash back



“So you finally found a job and it has to deal with anime how wonderful.” Squeaked Yuki.



“I'm so happy for you when do you start.”



“Next week”.



The Sun fell quickly but the heat stayed. The apartment was old and had no AC. The room Yuki and Shuichi shared was the only coolest bedroom in the building. They were the only one living there for multiple reasons, but when it was hot out the place was an oven.



Shuichi was already in bed and asleep when Yuki came out of the shower. `He looks so cute there with his dog ears.' Yuki ruffled shuichi's brownish blond short hair, which he hated the most when she did that.



“Good night my little Shuichi” she cooed



“Mmmgh” was all he said as he swatted her hand away from his head.



End of chapy gust to tell you Yuki is 23 and Shuichi 24 I have pictures of them together so you can get an idea of what they look like. It may be awhile before I have chapter two.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

redbeefandwine on June 2, 2005, 5:21:04 AM

redbeefandwine on
redbeefandwineawesome! i like the way you described the charecters. not too detailed so you can kinda get your own impression of what they look like. i think that makes them more apealing. anyway, cant wait for the next chapter. great work!
-Beef3r

higes_wolf on May 16, 2005, 11:46:17 AM

higes_wolf on
higes_wolfAh!great story!!!!
i do agree there are a few spelling errors but that's fine.^^
*favs*
great job Kyou!
ur an amazing writer.
can't wait to read more!
~higes_wolf