Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet my Alan b

Malik's old firend appers and everythinggoes weird. But Malik's old firend is any thing but normal. {just like me} R&R

Chapter 1 - Meet my Alan b

Chapter 1 - Meet my Alan b

Dis: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh but I do own Alan b. All the things they wear in the fic and lots of other things. But I don’t own what ever was stared in Yu-Gi-Oh. So don’t sue me. You hear that lawyers. Your in trouble you can’t do anything. HA! Oh an lot’s of things like music screaming and cat suits will be used. Bye! P.s Malik is the hikari and Marik is the Yami and if I get it backwards or anything don’t get mad at me it’s those annoying no good dubbers. They got me confused.

“Marik! Marik wake up!” Malik shouted to his Yami. Marik rolled over and looked at the clock. In red numbers it flash 11:30. “Unless you forgot. Alan b is coming at 12;00. Now get something on!” “Yeah, yeah shut up you stupid baka.” Marik mumbled. “I heard that. Now get in the shower!” “And just what are you doing?” Marik asked digging threw the drawers. “I’m tryin to get her room clean.” “You are to weak.” Marik sighed pulling out a black hood sleveless shirt and some tight blue jeans.
“So what are we doing taking care of her again?” Marik asked dring his head with the towel. “Because we need too. Beside she’s an old firend. Very old, I haven’t seen her in over 16 years. I was olny a few months old when I first saw her. I remember only a little besides her black hair and light purple eyes.”
~ding dong~
“Coming.” Malik said opening the door. He had on a red shirt with tight faded blue jeans. “Hello Malik.” A girl siad with a long black ponytail that had went over her neck and a black headband in. She woar a white shirt that had bootylouis on the front and white pants that had bling bling on the back. “Alan b?” Malik question. “I thought you would have forgot.” she siad dropping her bag and threw her arms around his neck and cried. “I missed you so much. And look you’re still so cute.” she said breaking the hug for a moment and then hugged him. Malik had wrapped his arms around her and hugged her too. “And you... you look like a model.” He siad looking down smiling. “It’s so nice to see you.” She siad kissing him on the cheeck.
“Ahem.” Someone coughed behind them. “Oh Alan b this is my Yami Marik.” Malik smiled at her. “Hello Marik.” She said hugging him. Marik stared and looked at his hikari. “Look at me. I haven’t even introdued myself. Marik my name is Alan b Anio.” She siad picking up her bag.

“Alan b how about you settle later and I take you to see domino.” Malik asked. “Sure. You do have a motorcycle right?” Alan b asked. “Yeah. Is there something wrong?” “No. I like to have the wind in my hair.” She smiled politly. “What about you Marik?” “No I have to let Ryou and Bakura in.” He siad watching them walk out the house.

~30 min later~
The front door open and Malik and Alan b walked in laughing. Everyone truned to the two teens. Alan b stopped laughing and looked at everyone with on of those sweet smiles. “Oh Alan b this is Ryou.” “Hello.” “Bakura.” “Hey.” “Yugi.” “Hi!” “And Yami.” “Yo.” “Everyone this is Alan b.” “Hi. It’s nice to meet you. Aren’t you the Yugi Moto who beat Seto Kabia?” Alan b asked sitting down next to him. “Yeah.” “It’s nice to meet a duelist who’s really cute.” She siad planting a kiss on his cheeck. Yugi sat there and blushed. “So do you guys got anything to do tonight?” Alan b asked in a sweet voice. The room felled with a large no. “Good. So tonight we can go clubing and all drinks on me.” She siad walking upstairs. “And meet at that club kisses.” She yelled back downstairs.
“That’s a weird girl.” Bakura said watching her disappear up the stairs. “I like her. She’s nice and funny.” Ryou smiled. “Ryou right she cool.” Yugi added. “Yeah and she’s buying all the drinks.” Yami smiled. Everyone stared and then anime falled. ‘That’s all you think about isn’t Yami?” Marik asked. “No. Sometimes. Once and a blue moon. Half the time. Yes.” Everyone stared and then anime fell again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment