Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - At the club

Malik's old firend appers and everythinggoes weird. But Malik's old firend is any thing but normal. {just like me} R&R

Chapter 2 - At the club

Chapter 2 - At the club
Malik, Alan b, Marik, Ryou,and Bakura sat in the Moto’s drive way in Malik’s suv. “Come on!” Alan b shouted honking the horn.*BEEP BEEP* The car horn blurred. “I know it don’t take that long to find something to wear!” She siad leaning over Malik again and honked the horn. This giveing Malik a little glimes down her tan shirt. Everyone looked at Yugi walk out with a red botton shirt and tan pants on. “Where’s the Yami?” Bakura asked. “In the house he’s stuck between a red shirt or a black sleveless shirt.” Yugi said jumping over Ryou and into the back, “I’ll get him.” Alan b siad jumping out the car and ran up to the house. Her tennis shoes giving her the abilty to get to the house faster. She open the door and about 5 mins later she walked back with Yami wearing a sleveless black shirt and some deep blue jean with a chain hanging from his right pocket. “There we go in stlye.” She siad opening the door and hopped in the passenager seat.
The club blured with neon lights flashing everywhere and music booming from the speackers. The d,j spun and people dance and swung over the dance floor. “See you guys on the dance floor.” Bakura siad walking out with his hikari and the other to yamis and Yugi.
Alan b sat at the bar with Malik. “I thought you would be out there danceing with the others.” Malik said over the music. “No. I don’t ever dance on the first song. Hey Malik-kun could you please give this to the d.j and I’ll show you how to dance.” She said handing him a piece of paper from her pocket. The bar tender looked up to the egyptain taned girl in a lighter tan shirt with one long sleve and no sleve on the other, and the top of her tight blue jeans. “You new here?” He asked. “Yeah flew in from america.” she said truning around. “What would you like to drink?” he asked. “A soda. I have to drive six boys homw tonight. I think I’ll be the olny one sober.” She smiled. “Because you’re new here and your cute I’ll let all of your firends and you drink on the house.” he smiled at her. “Thanks.” she smiled when Malik came down and sat next to her. “The d.j tolled me after two more songs.” He tolled her. “So what have you been doing in n. america?” He asked. “Hang with a girl named Lovely. She’s all right.” Alan b siad sipping her soda.
~baby turn around, and let me see that sexy body go bump bump bump (yeah)that is all I want to see, baby show me (come on)baby turn around, and let me see that sexy body go (yeah)
bump bump bump the way you throw in that thing at me (uh yeah)i can take it~

“How come your not dancing to this song Alan b?” Ryou asked sitting down next to her. “Juat wait for one more song Ryou and I’ll show you little boys what dance is all about.” she siad running a finger under his chin.
~You're the hottest thing In the club tonight Having visions of making love tonight With you constantly
To the break dawn We can shake the spot If you say it's on Dancing so close Got me up like whoa
We're doing the most Is living with you possible? (Your body is saying you want to) And I want you, oh baby More than you know sugar If only for one night I'll make you feel Like you've been to paradise It's all up to you - tell me something baby I know one thing You're the hottest thing
In the club tonight Having visions of making love tonight With you constantly To the break dawn We can shake the spot If you say it's on~

Everyone stopped and looked at Yugi and the three yamis around him. They swung and danced all around as everyone watched. Marik and Bakura swriled around dance and shaking and Yugi and Yami danced with their eyes close and danced. “They seem to be good.” Alan b smiled in her her drink.
“This song is a request.” The d.j said in the micrphine from the stage as the song begun to fade.
“Come on Malik.” Alan b said taking his hand. Ryou watched as the girl dragged him to the floor. Their outfits matched but Malik had on a sleves tan shirt and tight blue jeans like Alan b and on tennis shoes. Soon after they disappered Ryou got up and moved out to the floor with them.
Alan b had dragged Malik to the middle of the dance floor as a hip hop/rap tone begun to rock the club. She wrapped her hands around his neck and swung her hips. “Come on Malik tell me you’re not scared.” She asked as Malik put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. His legs in between hers and both their hips swung around in circle. She then spun around and had her back to him. She still keep in beat and hung on to him. The others with them stopped and looked at the two dance. Soon joined by a few others and then the entire club. The hip hop/rap beat broke and it went into a faster rap beat. Alan b shoke with the beat and smiled at how Malik kept up with the beat. Malik removed her hands from the back of his neck and swung her under his legs. He truned to face her. Both nodded at each other. Alan b started and danced to Malik. When only inchs away Alan b backed up and both went to their left and bounced off the left hand. Both bouned back up and truned around on their heels and linked hands. Malik bend over and Alan b flipped over his back. Malik stood up again and both danced legs in between each other. Malik grabbed her hand and spun her around. She spun around close to the ground and the came back up. Alan b stood up and placed a leg on Malik’s hip and her face only an inch from his. The club roared in cheers and scearms. “Alan b Malik I didn’t you could dance like that!” Marik laughed.

When they got in the car the olny ones sober were Alan b and Malik. “Yami just how many drinks did you have?” Alan b asked as Malik stopped at a stop light. “I lost count at 10. But I know I had a few more drinks after that.” He said from the back. “You are going to have one enormous hangover tomorrow morning.” Marik said hanging out the window. “Marik get back in the window.” Malik said going to the Bakura’s house. “Will it’s already tomorrow morning.” Yugi said looking at the digital clock on his yami’s chain. “How can it be tomorrow morning when it’s already tomorrow?” Bakura asked. Everyone stared at him. “What?!” he asked looking up. They then pulled into the driveway. “See ya later Ry ‘Kura!” Alan b said waving. “I’m telling you Yami that if you where a duel monster you would be weak.” Marik said. “And you would be powerful right?” “Yeah because I have a better item then you. I would be like the mind control card and you would be a kurbio.” “Do they do this every time they get drunk?” Alan b asked. “Yep, every time. It get exciting when they pull out their cards. But they didn’t have pockets tonight.” “Then I guess I’m lucky. Wait I’m gonna have some fun.” She said digging in the glove box. “What are you looking for?” Malik asked. “This.” She said pulling out a cd. “Let’s see. Here we go.” She said putting in the cd. “What are we about to listen to?” “You’ll see.” She said looking in her make-up mirror. “This works on people who lived in Egypt. Watch.” She said turning on the speakers to the back.
~and I e.i will always love yooooooooouuuuuuu!~
Both Egyptian stopped and stared in space. “What did you do?” Malik asked. “That high pitch works on almost anyone. If your in the way of the shierk and drunk then you’ll pass out or just get stiff. And it seems they aren’t that drunk.” Alan b said staring into the mirror and then closed it.
“You know Yami you are really heavy.” Marik said pulling him up the moto’s drive way. “And you see Mr. Moto we just went dancing and lost track of time. Next time I promise to have Yugi and Yami in before 2:30.” Alan b sighed. “You’re good.” Marik said coming back tried. “Will I learned. Livin’ with Lovely you got to know these things.” She said sliding into the front passenger seat. “Now it’s time to go home.” Malik said putting the car in drive.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment