Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What 's the wrost that could happen?

Malik's old firend appers and everythinggoes weird. But Malik's old firend is any thing but normal. {just like me} R&R

Chapter 3 - What 's the wrost that could happen?

Chapter 3 - What 's the wrost that could happen?
~next day~
“Malik stop tickling me.” Alan b plead as Malik pined her to the couch. “Not until you say it.” Malik said tickling her under her ribs. “I’m not going to say it because I’m not going to do it.” She chocked between laughing. “Come on. You’ll give up sooner or later.” He said glaring playfully at her. “Not if I get you first.” She said flipping him over her and sat on top of him. “Now you say and I want the truth. If you say it you do it.” She said tickling under his ribs. “Come on Malik. You can’t last forever.” She giggled as he laughed uncontrollably under her. “Come on Malik you’re starting to cry.” She said inches from his face. Malik’s purple guys snapped open and glared playful at her and flip him over her. “Now say it.” He laughed tickling her harder then last time. “Malik. Stop!” She laughed. “Not until you say it.” “Whoa!” They heard. Both turned around to see Yugi, Yami , Ryou , Bakura , and Marik staring at them. “It’s not what it looks like.” Malik blushed getting off her. “Then what is it?” Marik said in a smart tone snickering. “Will it’s not what it looks like. If that’s what you’re thinking you sick little per.” Alan b said wrapping her arms around Malik’s hips. “He want’s me to have a party and I tolled him it’s his idea so hee should have it.” Alan b said sliding around him and but his arms around her neck. “So who’s have the party?” Yami asked. “Marik.” Alan b and Marik smiled. “That’s right... WHAT?” Marik asked. “You’re holding the party.” Alan b snickered. “That means you have to get ready and means that I don’t have to have it.” Alan b smiled. “I’m sure you’re going to have a good time planning for your party so I’ll leave so you get ready bye.” Alan b siad slipping past the other boys in the room and out the door. “Tell me that just did not happen.” Marik siad holding his head. “It didn’t happen.” Alan b siad coming back in the house. “I forgot your credit card and the keys to the suv. Bye.” She siad running to the door. “Oh and Marik don’t wear that gray with that peach it’s terrible. See ya.” She siad shutting the door before anyone could get her. “That girl is weird.” Bakura said staring at the door along with everyone else. “Hey she got my card!” Marik said running out the house after her. “She’s gone Marik.” Ryou siad looking out the window. “That little no good.” starts going off in egyptain.
“I’m back and with a lot of stuff!” Alan b siad walking in with a smile on her face. “And what does she have?” Bakura asked putting down the video game contoler. “I have chotles for everyone. Malik to the party you’re goign to wear this black button up shirt with the top two unbotton and this black jeans.” she saidi throwing it to him. “Marik you’re wearing this red shirt wiht theis deep blue jeans. And I don’t want to be washing blood out of you things so no killing.” She siad grinning from ear to ear. “Yugi because of your hair you wear this orange and black botton up shirt leave the top botton unbotton and the black shorts. Yami you wear this black shorts and this red orange fade shirt. Leave it unbotton the entire way and wear a white shirt under in it.” She said handing them a bag. “Ryou you wear this light blue botton shirt top three unbotton and this blue pants. And Bakura you wear this it’s a black button shirt and keep sleaves about the wrist and this black jean shorts.” she siad handing them a bag. “And Alan b what’s in those four bags behind you?” Yugi asked. “My things. My stuff is sceart but I’m wearing this blue thight jeans that are low cut and this black and red holder top. This ruby chocker and this adorable earrings.” She siad smiling. “How much did you spend?” Marik asked putting down his things. “Only 4.” “4?” “40.” “You spend 40 bucks on all this!” Ryou asked shocked. “Oh no on your things but all together about 95.” “95!” Marik said ticking off at the second. “I see you’re in a bad mood so I’m going to my room.” She said running upstairs. “Why you...” Marik shouted running after her. There was a loud scream and slam flowed by a loud bang. Everyone ran upstairs to see Marik on the floor holding his head. “You ran into the door?” Yami asked. “Yeah and it hurt.” Marik said kneeling in front of her door picking the lock.
Her door shot open and everyone looked around to find Alan b. Looking under the bed and in the outfits all over her room. “Find anything?” Marik asked everyone. “Nothing.’ Yami said. Just then Marik ran into her bathroom. He dug in her bath tub and all over. When he open the cabins he heard a loud scream. Everyone ran over to see Alan b in the cabin huddle down. “What are you doing in there?” Marik asked. “Check out the pipes. Now go away.” She said glaring at him “Come on Alan b I won’t hurt you to much.” Marik said dragging her out from the cabin. “No I’m fine right here.” She smiled. “Come on Alan b.” He said grabbing her legs and pulling her from under the sink. “No!” She said kicking as he pulled her out her room. “Come Marik. Let me go I can’t help it I’m a female.” She said punching at him rapidly. “Naw. I think I’ll have some fun first.” She said dragging her to the basement. {Malik’s room} “Come on.” He said throwing her over his shoulder and walked downstairs. “Marik you got payback now leave me alone.” She said punching at his back. “This is only the start.” He said taking a rope and tying her to the chair. “What are you going to do to her?” Bakura asked smiling sitting on the stairs with the others. “Nothing much.” He said smiling. “I don’t believe you!” Alan b screamed kicking as he tired her legs to the chair. “Believe me.” he said putting cat ears on her head. “What the?! Marik you take these idiotic things off my head right know!” she screamed. “Sorry they won’t come off until the stuff in the ears wears off.” He smile putting a choker on her neck. “You’re almost done my pet.” he said handing her a cotsum and united her. “What are you doing?” she asked. “Go in the bath and put that on along with these gloves.” he smiled. “You’re going to have me dress up like a cat!?” she screamed. “Yes until those ears come off!” he screamed back. “And if you don’t. The entire world will see you like this!” he said holding up a picture. “You won’t dare.” “I would.” he smiled. “Fine.” “That’s my good little feline. And you have to be on all fours.” he snickered. “Now come on girl.” He said snapping his fingers. ‘I’m no dog so don’t snap at me.” she said walking into the bathroom.
About two minutes later she appeared in a Halloween custom. “There you go. Now come her kitty.” he smile patting his legs. “And to make matters worst for you. You have to do everything Marik and I tell you to do.” he smiled. “You no good...” she was cut short by Marik dumping cold water on her. “Aghh! That’s cold!” She shirked shaking it off getting water all over Marik and the others. “That’s a bad kitty.” Marik said grabbing her by the collar and looking die in her eyes. Alan b press down on her glove and brought a right hand up to Marik face. Marik dropped her and held his face. “It’s amazing how they make these things so real.” She smile pushing down on the glove again and putting the gloves claws back. “I think being a cat will be fun.” She smiled. “And for that you can’t sleep in your bed. But sleep on the end of Malik’s bed.” “What!?” Both Alan b and Malik said shocked. “She’s not sleeping in mine. She might kill me.” Marik smiled. “You no good.” Alan b said pressing down on both of the gloves. “Tweet.” A loud scream echoed the basement as Alan b was shocked by the collor. She stood up and growled low at him. “Did I forget to tell you that the collor will shock to the sound of a whistle.” Marik smiled. “You... agh! No AGH! Good agh!” She said walking over to him as he whistle happily. “On all four kitty.” He smiled. “Make me!” “Tweet!” A loud yell rocked the basement and then a loud thud. “I knew you would see it my way.” Marik smiled as he watch her shake hard on the floor. “I’m so going to get you back.” She said under her breathe watching him walk upstairs. “I must kill Marik.” She said shaking her normal wide eyes get narrow and glared right at him. “Just few days.” she sighed. “After a few days you’re all mine.” She snicker low. “Alan b stop talking to yourself and come on.” “Yes.” “Come on you can say it.” “Master. Meow.” She said walking up the stairs close behind him.
That night Alan b walked downstairs close behind Malik but infront of Marik so she won’t make a quick get away. Once downstairs Marik turned around and walked back upstairs. Watching Marik walk upstairs Malik pulled off his shirt. “I wonder how many days I’m going to have to wear these dumb ears?” Alan b asked as she heard the Yami locked the door. “You shouldn’t think about that now. On the packed they said about two to four days.” Malik said sliding under the covers. Alan b turned around to see covers at the foot of Malik’s bed. Sighing she jumped on his bed like a normal cat would. “Good night Alan b.” Marlik said throwing a cover over her. “‘night Malik.” She said turning her body to the stairs and looked at them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment