Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Revenage starts with a R

Malik's old firend appers and everythinggoes weird. But Malik's old firend is any thing but normal. {just like me} R&R

Chapter 4 - Revenage starts with a R

Chapter 4 - Revenage starts with a R
The next morning Alan b woke up turning to the clock she red 11:30. Malik was yawning when she looked at him. Her head snapped up when she heard a loud buzz from upstairs. She reached up to the fake plastic ears. “Shot there still on. But they’re dropping.” She said pulling the covers off. Just then there was a loud whistle. A yell echo the house. “Come on kitty are you up?” Marik asked looking downstairs. “Meow!” Was all she said and put on a fake smile. “That’s a good kitty. Hey Malik I’m headed to Bakura’s.” he shouted to his hikari. “All right.” Malik yawned pulling the covers over his head.
Alan b jumped out the bed and walked upstairs to take a shower. Her back ached from the cat walking she had to do. “Wait I bet water can soft this ears up and I can get them out easier.” She said walking upstairs on all four incase Marik had a camera. After getting upstairs she took of in a run to her bathroom. Not able to get a good grip on the carpet she fell into a table. Shaking it off she ran in the bathroom turned on the shower and stuck her head under the running water. “There sifting I can feel it. All I have to do is do this everyday until they come off.” She said shaking her head and pulled up the drain. To the boys bathroom her was huge. She had a jacous tub marble flooring sink and white walls. A full body mirror. She walked over to the sink and brushed her teeth. “I’m going to get Marik back.” She smiled. “That no good Egyptian.” She said spitting.
“Alan b! Hurry up Marik’s coming back you need to come downstairs fast.” Malik shouted downstairs. “At least he still cares enough for me.” She said walking down the stairs. “Come on.” He said patting the couch. Alan b cocked her head to the side and stared at him. “We have to at least make it convening.” He said as she climbed on the couch. Just as she laid her head on Malik’s lap Marik walked in. “Hey kitty.” Marik smiled. Alan b purred as Malik ran his fingers in her hair. “It seems you can take good care of my kitty.” Marik smiled walking into the living room. Marik walked out the living room and up the stairs to his room. “Thanks a lot Malik.” She said kissing him. Then jumped off the couch. Malik smiled as she walked to the kitchen.
~next day~
“Oh Marik.” Alan b sung looking around the house. “Oh Marik I have a surprise for you.” She said standing at the foot of the stairs. “And how come you’re standing?” Marik asked staring at the girl at the foot of the stairs. “Because Marik I’m not your pet anymore!” she said taking off the fake ears. “And you know what? I like payback.” She said jumping at him. Marik yelped as she tackled him. “I can’t believe you did that!” She said jumping off the Yami as he hit the floor. “Hey guys. The door was open and we decided to walk in.” Ryou said walking in the living room with Yami Yugi Bakura Seto and Joey. Everyone stared at the two fighting. “I’m gonna kill you. Who ever said payback wasn’t sweet they never fought before.” Alan b said kicking Marik in the stomach. Marik stood up and threw a punch at her. Alan b being to fast dodged and took an uppercut to Marik’s chest. “Why can’t I hit you?” Marik asked getting ticked by the moment. “You never said please.” Alan b said smirking at Marik. “please? Then PLEASE!” He said punching her in the side of her face. Knocking her head to the side her ponytail fell in her face. “You should hit harder for someone who lived for 5000 years.” She laughed looking out the side of her eye. She took a punch to his face and then spun around whipping him with her ponytail. She then took a quick kick to his chest. Falling to the ground. Alan b picked him up by the shirt and raised a hand to hit him again. When someone grabbed her wrist. Turning she stared at Malik. He looked at her as she dropped Marik and lowered her fist. She pulled out his grip and walked to the kitchen. Coming back with a wet towel she wiped the blood from his lower lip. “Next time I want a fight that will give me at least a bruise.” she said the glare in her eye give and the softness appeared again. “Sorry Marik.” she said as he stood up. “I don’t know what happened.” she sighed. Everyone stared at the young girl who stood up next to Malik. “I thought you said she was sweet.” Joey question Ryou. “Never seen a female kick an ancient Egyptian’s butt before.” Seto said staring at the girl then to Marik and then Malik. “That is something you don’t see everyday.” Yami said sitting down. “This girl just got a lot weirder.” Bakura said shaking his head. “Am not!” Alan b said turning around. “Are too.” he said looking at her. “At least I don’t suck the fun out of every little thing!” Alan b smiled. “I do not suck the fun out of everything!” Bakura yelled. “FUN SUCKER!” Alan b yelled back at him. “Werid.” Seto said under his breathe. “I haven’t seen you before. I’m Alan b.” Alan b said looking at Joey and Seto. “Joey wheeler.” “Seto kabia.” “The insane idiot.” “Shut up! You no good terrbile motherfudgin’ fun sucking TOMBROBBER need to learn to shut your mouth. GOT THAT!!!” Alan b yelled at the white haired Yami. Everyone stared at her and weakly nodded. “That’s good now are you guys hungery?” Alan b asked smiling. Everyone stared at Malik then at Alan b. Then at each other an anime fanited.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xomarikzsweetzox on December 26, 2004, 8:23:21 PM

xomarikzsweetzox on
xomarikzsweetzoxwrite more and please look at my profile