Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - RELIGION: Proving self-existance.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Chapter 1 - RELIGION: Proving self-existance.

Chapter 1 - RELIGION: Proving self-existance.
"Can you provide evidence of your own existence?"
I do not believe you are real.

Or that I am real.

Prove me wrong.


You do realize that by targeting Atheists specifically, and questioning their existence you're merely conforming to disbelief of your own religion? - Its obvious that you don't think that said belief is fool-proof, but if you are aware of this why are you questioning it to the people who do follow the term?

Do you expect us to prove you wrong? Because we can say science all we want, we can say any word in the english dictionary, or any form of communication for that matter. We can even just point at things. - Right down to the bottom line of communication, nothing we say can prove that we exist, because the term is just like true/false.

How do you know I'm not lying? How do you know I'm not telling the truth?
How do you know I didn't post this question? How do you know someone else didn't?
How do you know I'm not really a girl? How do you know I'm not really a guy?

If you're making the subject "Prove me wrong, or I'll be proven right" you're making it obvious that you're asking a black/white, left/right, yes/no, kind of question. A question that would only be even the slightest bit useful for something more or less statistical, even at that. - Though it would only provide insight to people who are relevant to the statistics anyways.

Its all irrelevant to us when you're asking something that refers to everyone. Hence: EXIST
-- What's the point of asking us if we exist, when you put it into question by asking it already? - There is no point. You're not looking for an answer at that point, you're looking for 'opinions', however the opinions you're looking for do infact contradict the question as another poster stated before me. - You're looking for our opinions specifically, but put into question if we exist as the question.

Thusfourth, a contradiction with your logic and question. - If you just asked "Can you provide evidence of your own existence?" and left proving the question out of it, then people could answer with absolute value, not an opinion. But because you stated the question, following with disbelief you already have failed to successfully find any answer that will be true. - OPINIONS.

Its all about persuasion now, which doesn't have anything to do specifically with Atheist. You're just looking for an answer to a question we cannot answer 100% absolutely about. - And for me frankly, don't care about at that point. What's the point of voicing your opinion to something that can't even logically be proven valid? - There isn't any other then your own personal ones that will support and strengthen the 'Opinion' argument.

Whether you suddenly say you're really a Christian or do not conform to a religion is still not a valid argument, the quesiton a contradiction. - That's a fact. Like I stated earlier, this is a 2 sided case. And that's not going to just change because you make a (most likely) false conformity to try and win over a debate you started.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment