Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 35 Ways to Annoy Kakashi.

Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!

Chapter 5 - 35 Ways to Annoy Kakashi.

Chapter 5 - 35 Ways to Annoy Kakashi.
35 Ways to Annoy Kakashi.

1)Spill soy sauce on his Make-Out Paradise book.
2)Give him a haircut while he’s asleep.
3)Tell him Happy Birthday every day except on his actual birthday.
4)Laugh after everything he says.
5)Ask him how his depth perception is every day.
6)Refer to his sharingan as a bad case of pinkeye.
7)Tell Itachi that Kakashi called him an inbred sissy.
8)Make copies of the key to his apartment and hand them out to fan girls.
9)Rave about how wonderful Guy is.
10)For Halloween, get everyone to dress up as Naruto.
11)Smile at him really creepily and say, “I’ve got new socks on today.”
12)After everything he and Naruto say, say “Believe it!” Even if Naruto says it.
13)Replace his shuriken with star shaped cookies.
14)Set his pants on fire whenever he finishes making up one of his excuses for being late and say, “Liar, liar pants on fire.”
15)Write Guy a long love letter that appears to be from Kakashi.
16)Lock him in a closet with a drunk Rock Lee.
17)Release 200 crickets into his apartment at night.
18)Tell Jiraiya that Kakashi is trying to steal his title of ‘Biggest Pervert’.
19)Narrate everything that he does in a squeaky voice.
20)Dress up as a clown and stalk him (okay that’s crossing the line to insanity).
21)Grab a paddle and hide behind a building, when he walks by smack him as hard as you can on the butt and run like hell.
22)If you want to make him cry, disguise Naruto as Obito and Sakura as Rin.
23)Learn a jutsu that gives its unsuspecting victim a large, fluffy rabbit’s tail for a week. Put it to good use.
24)Become his ‘Good Kakashi’ and ‘Bad Kakashi’.
25)Hide your face with your hands during training. When he approaches you remove them and shout, “Peek-a-boo!”
26)Cast a jutsu that makes a jack-in-the-box’s head look like him. Wind it up, leave it in front of his door, ring the bell, and enjoy the show.
27)Every time you train, do the things he taught you the last time you trained.
28)Drop vague hints that Guy likes him a little more than strictly necessary.
29) Constantly refer to him as Cuddles.
30)Publish a newsletter detailing his life and daily activities. Call it, ‘The Daily Hatake.’
31)Dye his hair bright orange.
32)Hide in his bedroom at night and wake him up early in the morning by jumping on his bed and shouting, “Wake up, Kakashi-sensei!”
33)Send him Valentines in August, leave hints that they’re from a certain emo team member.
34)Show up drunk at his apartment at night.
35)Giggle constantly but give no reason why.
MY NEXT VICTIM WILL BE SASUKE!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Eyes on September 7, 2011, 2:26:15 PM

Anime_Eyes on
Anime_EyesYour a fuhking genious. O.O It's freaky...

FighersBergade on March 29, 2010, 3:23:36 AM

FighersBergade on
FighersBergadeHA HA! Oh my gawd, that was sooooo hillarious! I think I'm going into a laugh coma!

SweetxinsanityxSarah on March 18, 2010, 5:33:12 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahRofl, locking him up with a hammered Rock lee, classic xD
Along with the butt smacking kekekeke