Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 25 Ways to Annoy Sasuke Uchiha.

Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!

Chapter 6 - 25 Ways to Annoy Sasuke Uchiha.

Chapter 6 - 25 Ways to Annoy Sasuke Uchiha.
25 Ways to Annoy Sasuke Uchiha.

1)Introduce him as Uchiha Duckbutt or Uchiha Cockatoo.
2)Ask him if Naruto is a good kisser.
3)Tell him that the Chidori is the perfect jutsu for him because he already looks like a bird and now he can sound like a bird too.
4)Buy a weasel, name it Itachi and teach it to hate Sasuke, and then give it to Sasuke on his birthday.
5)Dye his hair yellow and draw whiskers on his face with permanent marker then go around calling him Naruto.
6)Sneak into his bedroom at night and superglue pictures of Itachi everywhere…a bunch of pictures. And I mean everywhere, especially the ceiling so the first thing he sees when he wakes up is Itachi.
7)Write him love letters constantly for 4 months, sign them, “Love, Kakashi.”
8)When he is almost asleep, sing ‘I want to take you to a gay bar,” while transformed as Orochimaru.
9)Steal his clothes and replace them with Lee’s. [A/N: Hahaha, a TRIPLE annoyance: Sasuke, Sakura, AND Kakashi.]
10)Stick an ‘I love Naruto’ sign on his back on a daily basis.
11)Show him Itachi/Sasuke yaoi.
12)Tell him he has a Pokeball on his back.
13)Come to his house at 3 a.m. and ask him if he can make ramen for you.
14)Sneak into his house at night, whisper in his ear while he’s asleep about him kicking Itachi’s butt until a big smile appears. Then take Sasuke and Itachi plushies put the Sasuke doll behind the Itachi doll like it’s humping it, place them beside Sasuke and take pictures. Send them to Itachi.
15)Scream at the top of your lungs that he’s gay.
16)Tell him Itachi’s going to be up his butt (not that way) soon. When he asks what you are talking about tell him that you named your right foot Itachi.
17)Transform into Itachi and say to him, “Foolish little emo…you lack common sense.”
18)Fake cry every time he looks at you.
19)Tie him up in nothing but his boxers and send him to Orochimaru with a sign that reads, ‘Take me, I’m yours.’
20)Throw random objects at him.
21)Give him an Itachi tattoo somewhere where he HAS to look at it.
22)Cast a jutsu on him that causes him to see Itachi singing, ‘I Feel Pretty,’ and dancing.
23)Leave decapitated/mangled/burnt plushies of him all over his house. Leave a note that says, ‘You’re NEXT!’ on his door with a knife.
24)Wear an ‘I Love Itachi’ shirt all the time.
25)While he’s walking down the street yell, “It’s Itachi! Quick Sasuke now is the only chance you’ll get for revenge!” and throw an Itachi plushie at him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SweetxinsanityxSarah on March 18, 2010, 5:38:02 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarah1, 2, 3, 8, 11, 14, 17, 19, 22, and 25 are epic, I nearly wet my friggin pants. xDDDDD