Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - 38 Ways to Freak Out or Scare the Akatsuki

Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!

Chapter 7 - 38 Ways to Freak Out or Scare the Akatsuki

Chapter 7 - 38 Ways to Freak Out or Scare the Akatsuki
38 Ways to Freak Out or Scare the Akatsuki.

1)Crack open your bag, during a meeting, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
2)Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing a wall.
3)Stare, grinning at them for a while, and then announce, “I’ve got new socks on!”
4)Frown and mutter, “gotta go, gotta go” then sigh and say “oops.”
5)Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other members that this is your ‘personal space.’
6)Put a box in the corner of the room addressed, ‘To: Akatsuki From: Konoha’ and ask “Can anybody else hear ticking?”
7)Blow your nose and offer to show the contents to other members.
8)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
9)Sell Girl Scout cookies.
10)Meow occasionally.
11)Announce in a demonic voice, “I must find a more suitable host body.”
12)Wear X-ray Specs and leer suggestively at other members.
13)Ask other members if they have any Grey Poupon.
14)Twitch a lot.
15)Walk and talk backwards.
16)Shave one eyebrow.
17)Shelve all of your books with the spines facing the wall. Complain loudly that you can never find the book you want.
18)Listen to radio static.
19)Create an imaginary pet cat. Talk to it every day, act like you’re holding it, and keep a litter box in your room. After two weeks, say that your cat is missing. Put up signs and blame other members.
20)Sit on the floor and talk to the walls.
21)Build an ant farm. Let your ants have ‘jailbreaks’ then ask the other members to help you hunt down all the renegade ants.
22)Put no-doze pills into everyone’s drinks.
23)Build a snowman out of big balls of toilet paper. Throw water on it and begin crying that the snowman is melting.
24)“Drink” a raw egg every morning. Explain that you are in training. Eat a dozen donuts every night.
25)Buy a jack-in-the-box. Every day, turn the handle until the clown pops out. Scream continuously for a hour.
26)Keep a tarantula in a jar for three days. Then get rid of the tarantula. If someone asks tell them, “Oh she’s around here somewhere.”
27)Sit in front of a chess board for hours, saying nothing, doing nothing. Then look up and say, “I think this game goes a lot faster with two people.”
28)Wear your shoes on the wrong feet. Constantly complain that your feet hurt.
29)Watch ‘Psycho’ every day for a month. Then act excited when someone takes a shower.
30)Drink lots of lemonade. Talk obnoxiously about how much you love lemonade. Then, one day, paint your face yellow. From then on, complain about how much you hate lemonade.
31)Buy some turtles. Paint numbers on their backs and race them down the hall. Refuse to let anyone pass until there is a winner.
32)Talk to other members but don’t let any sound come out. Get mad at them for not listening to you.
33)Walk into walls.
34)Carve grotesque, morbid, and/or erotic pictures on the walls using a big butcher’s knife.
35)Burn candles at night. Yell at anyone if they turn on any lights and claim that they’ll scare “your friends” away.
36)Wear sunglasses at night. Bump into things often. Swear loudly.
37)Two words: Nudist colony.
38)Walk around with a hot dog sticking out of your fly. Act like it isn’t there.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SweetxinsanityxSarah on March 18, 2010, 5:45:25 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarah1, 4, 6, 11, 12 (I would DEFIENTLY do this >D), 26, 29 (I already do this haha xD), 31 (Yup Id do this too), 34 (Friend would do this), 37 (Me and her would both do this xD), and 38 are pure genious, I just adore this keep it up x3

Oh oh oh do Kabuto next! -flails- kekekeke