Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Madness Begins

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 1 - The Madness Begins

Chapter 1 - The Madness Begins

        Naruto and his friends were all just dandy at his birthday party, having a wonderful time! He knew that nothing could possibly ruin this perfect day! Gaara, the sand shinobi of the Sand Village, was handing him his next present with his sand which he controlled automatically. Naruto thanked him and opened the present after reading the card, which happened to be from Sakura, not only his teammate, but his crush as well. Naruto reached into the box and pulled up several packs of instant ramen in a cup, his favorite food.

"Thanks Sakura-chan!" He called waving to the pink haired girl, for she was sitting in the back of the room with her friend Ino, a popular blonde. She smiled curtly at him then returned to her conversation with Ino.

"Is there anymore presents?" Gaara asked looking around.

    "Oh! Here's one! Huh, it doesn't say who it's from... Oh well, here Naruto." Kankuro, Gaara's older brother called tossing him the fairly large present. It had red, shiny wrapping paper with a black bow on top. Naruto looked at it for a mintue, just checking that there wasn't a card, then tore at the paper. The inside glowed a bright light and everyone turned their attention to the beauty of what naruto was pulling out. In his hands, rested a huge shard of a broken mirror with strange engravements in it. The people stared in awe as the setting sun casted it's rays on the object, making it almost glow.

"What is it?" Shikamaru, a very lazy guy asked.

"It's very beautiful..." Temari, Gaara and Kankuro's older sister said reaching out to touch it. Naruto let her carress it's surface.

"What does it feel like?" Ino asked.

"Reminds me of destiny." Neji, Hinata's cousin said with his friends Tenten and Rock Lee gaping at the shininess.

"Is it eatible?" Chouji, an overweight boy who just loved to stuff his face, asked licking his lips.

"I don't know..." Naruto said scratching his chin. "I wonder what it's good for..."

"Oh no!" someone called from the kitchen where the food and drinks were, "Someone ate Naruto's cake! Candles and all!"

"All thirteen of them? Geez, who eats wax?" Sasuke(the emo kid and most popular guy), sighed.

"Uhhmm... has anyone seen Akamaru?" Kiba, a brown hiared boy who not only looked like a dog but owned Akamaru asked.

"Oh... You don't think Akamaru ate... Oh dear..." Hinata, a shy girl, whispered.

   The group heard a whimper from under the couch. Kankuro lifted the couch flap and looked under. "Yup, here he is with icing all over his mouth." He said dragging the white puppy out and plopping it in Kiba's arms. "You should watch that dog of yours, Kiba." Kankuro said narrowing his eyes. Kiba stuck his tounge out at Kankuro mockingly.

"Now guys, it's Naruto's birthday, don't ruin it." Shino the bug maniac said pushing Kiba away from Kankuro.

"Whatever." Kankuro said crossing his arms. "Lets just get to the pinata. I want candy."

"CANDY!?!?" Chouji exclaimed. And before anyone could stop him, he was scavaging the house looking for this pinata.

"Chouji!" Ino moaned. "I'll get him. The blonde set her snacks on the table and chased after her teammate in a huff.

   Naruto fingered his new mirror wondering what he should do with it. It must have some meaning. The runes on it must have some kind of translation, right? The only thing that made sense to him, was three triangles in a pyramid formation. Two on the bottom, and one on the top. Suddenly, a hand reached out offering to see it.  The hyper blonde looked up to his red-head friend Gaara. Naruto gave him a smile and handed him the shard.

"Do you know what these runes are?" Gaara asked.

"No... Do you?" Naruto asked hovering over his friend's shoulder.

"Nope, not a clue." Gaara said honestly running his fingers over the glass. "But that symbol... Do you reconize it?" Gaara asked pointing to the triangles.

"Doesn't ring a bell." Naruto shrugged. "Do you?"

    Gaara smiled and nodded, "Temari played this game when we were younger. It's a Triforce!"

    As if the word was magic, Temari leaped to their side and took the shard, "Did you say Triforce?!" She said excitedly, "That's from the Legend of Zelda!" Naruto drank in her words and suddenly felt the demon within him take control. Naruto gripped the mirror and stared at the runes. Naruto opened his mouth and began reciting the unknowned language written on the tablet. Everyone watched as light envoloped them all; and a crackling snap came to their ears. And the next thing they knew, the gang was gone from Naruto's house in a void of white. Colour seemed to paint across their surroundings bringing them into what seemed to be a very big feild.  And as soon as they could feel the whipping winds of these plains, they knew they weren't dreaming.

"Where the hell are we?!" Kankuro panicked, hiding behind his sister.

Temari looked around amazed, "I.. Think this is Hyrule..." But before the group could settle anything, an army of little goblin-like creatures sprang from the shrubs around them weilding clubs, bows and axes. The goblins with clubs growled to another and advanced on the group. Naruto drew a kunai knife and Gaara began unscrewing his cork on the massive gord he wore on his back. The others began drawing out their weapons as well.

"Are they friend or foe?" Sasuke asked glancing around

"Something is for sure... This isn't a welcoming party..." Kiba whimpered.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inoyamanakarox on January 6, 2008, 6:10:58 AM

inoyamanakarox on
inoyamanakaroxlol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!

Lanayru on January 6, 2008, 6:52:46 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYeah, I know. I'm awesome. ^^

cashmoneyUknowit on November 30, 2007, 12:25:08 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowittis awesome, moe, tis awesome. :)

Lanayru on November 30, 2007, 10:11:27 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruchea, (thats my new word, not cha, *slaps self* Chea. XD)

PrincessFatCat on November 26, 2007, 10:52:59 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatWow, Naruto mixed with Zelda...Cool LOL

Lanayru on November 26, 2007, 7:10:16 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruTeehee, dunno how I got that idea, but I did and here it is! ^_^

PrincessFatCat on November 27, 2007, 9:17:19 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatWell it's pretty good so far although i must admit it's a tiny bit strange LOL

Lanayru on November 28, 2007, 6:03:31 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruWhy? ^_^

PrincessFatCat on November 28, 2007, 11:35:10 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatI don't know

Lanayru on November 28, 2007, 7:18:38 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruGood. That lets me know that your in content with my story. ^^ yayness! XD