Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - No! Not Temari!

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 2 - No! Not Temari!

Chapter 2 - No! Not Temari!

       What happened next was but a blur. Weapons lashed out and arrows attacked from the sjy. Gaara protected everyone from the incoming air attack by creating a sand sheild cover above them. But that didn't last very long. He saw Sakura go down along wtih Chouji as the goblin thingies hit them with their clubs of fury! Gaara growled to himself and reached his hand out to the goblins with an open palm.

"Sand Coffin!" He hissed. Sand collected in his gord fell out and coiled around a squealing foe. His partner succeeded in escaping the attack and dragging Sakura off somewhere away from them. "Sand Burial!" His sand crushed the creature from pressure with his blood splattering across his face.

     Temari blew away another goblin with a hit from her enormous fan. "These Bublins just won't stop coming!" She called over her shoulder to him.

      Gaara looked around to see who else needed assistance. Sakura had been taken away! He remembered. He saw Kankuro nearby attacking with one of his puppets.

"Kankuro!" He called over the noise. His brother glanced over at him.

"Hey! Gaara! You think it can wait!? I'm in the middle of something here!" Kankuro cried knocking away another monster.

"No! This cant wait! I need you to get Sakura! She was dragged off by a goblin!"

"Ugh, Sakura, always being useless," Sasuke moaned as he rushed past Gaara. "I'll get her."

   Gaara nodded and turned around to see something depressing. More Bublins were appearing from the horizon. This time with steeds! Which where giant brown boars. "Incoming!" Gaara yelled. The group turned around and saw the rise of their enemies numbers.

   Naruto raise d his lips into a snarl and crouched to avoid the blow of an axe. With his hands folding in numorous hand signs, naruto through open his palms saying "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" More copies of Naruto popped everywhere and charged at the new arrivals. "That should hold them off for a while!" Naruto called over his shoulder as he leaped over the corpse of a dead goblin with blood gushing from it's throat.

    Gaara glanced to his right and was just swift enough to dodge an attack from a club weilding bublin. Gaara raised is sand up to block the next blow; then wrapped it around the beast's weapon. He tore it from it's hand and wacked him in the head with it to crush his skull. Gaara dropped the club and rushed over to Lee who was struggling with a boar mount. Gaara let his protective sand crawl up it's stout legs while Lee kicked the crap outta it with his martial art skills.

"There's too many!" Tenten cried as she became overwhelmed with Bublins.

"There's no way we'll destroy them all!" Sasuke called as he slashed at a goblin with a shuriken.

   Gaara watched them trying to get his sand to everyone to protect them all. But a sudden thrash to the head made him go out cold. And the last thing he saw, was the shiny blood on his outstretched hand.... And through his half clouded mind, He saw Teamri slung across the back of a boar, her head limp, blood trickling from her mouth. The echoes of battle became deaf to him and conciousness began slipping away.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 30, 2007, 12:31:08 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwait-what?-did u just let gaara be hit???AND KNOCKED OUT!?!?moe, i am ashamed of you. >:(

and-huh?-gaara concerns for the safety of others??? were u drinking when u wrote this chapter??? XD

Lanayru on November 30, 2007, 10:12:32 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruthis is after he joined the 'I got sense beaten into me by Naruto' club. And no, I was sober.

PrincessFatCat on November 27, 2007, 8:26:34 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatO_O ok this is getting a bit strange... LOL

Lanayru on November 27, 2007, 9:56:16 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI wish I could've included more humor... -_-'
But that I shall save for the next other chaps.^^

PrincessFatCat on November 28, 2007, 11:34:55 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatCool LOL ^__^

RinRoxs4 on November 27, 2007, 7:14:54 AM

RinRoxs4 on
RinRoxs4Awsome Is Your Story When They Come to Hyrule Based On The Twilight Princess Version Of Zelda Because I Remeber That Bublins Or Whatever They Are Called Knocked Out Link And Took Ilia And Colin. Later On Ilia gets Her Memory Erased Which Sucks But So Far Great Story!

Lanayru on November 27, 2007, 7:34:45 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruThanks! It is very apriciated! Yeah, you'll see what happens with Temari and everyone. (heheheheheheheh...) I'm so evil.... >:D