Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Oh Gawd... It's Navi!

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 3 - Oh Gawd... It's Navi!

Chapter 3 - Oh Gawd... It's Navi!

 "Hey! Listen!"

"Shut up Navi!"

"Hey! Listen!"

"Huh? Who are these guys? They look funny..."

      Naruto opened his eyes half way. Standing over him was a glowy light with wings. Naruto reached out to touch it, but it bobbed away. He watched it as it began to talk to someone. Was he going insane? Now light was talking! He sat up, only to be pushed down suddenly. Naruto looked tp his left and saw a boy garbed in green with leather brown gloves staring sternly at him. He had dirty blonde hair and a strange green, floppy hat.

"W-Who are you?" Naruto asked through his squinted eyes. "What happened?"

 "First thing's first." The boy said. Naruto guessed he was older than him. Maybe seventeen or someting like that. "Are you an enemy?"

"What?" Naruto asked confused.

"Do you work for the Dark Lord?" He asked.

"... Who's that? Listen pal, I don't work for anyone exept Konoha, okay?" Naruto said trying to push away the guy's hand.

"Okay, then you're not an enemy." He said with a sigh, "I'm Link."

"Hey! What about me!?" The little dancing light whimpered. Link glared at it for a minute then grumbled, "And this is my fairy Navi..."

    Naruto sat up and greeted, "Nice to meet you, I'm Naruto! I have some questions, but first. Where is everyone?" Naruto jumped to his feet suddenly, "Omigosh! Where are they!? What happened?! First I was fighting, now I'm here!"

"Naruto... Naruto. Naruto!" Link said putting a hand on his shoulder, "I found two other people with you. They're right here." Link moved aside to reveal Hinata and Rock Lee laying on the grass.

"It's Hinata and Lee!" Naruto cheered, then stopped and looked around, "But what about everyone else? I don't see Gaara, Sakura, neji or anyone else! We somehow got here and some monsters attacked us and, and-"

"Hey!" Navi said bouncing around his head, "You can come with us! Link will help you, right Link?" She swirled over to Link and asked in her high voice.

"I guess we can help Naruto out." Link said after thinking a bit. "Just be careful, The Dark lord's army is everywhere nowdays."

   Naruto cheered and knelt by his unconsciece friends, "I hope the others are alright..."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 30, 2007, 12:33:53 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitugh, navi, NO ONE CARES!!! jeez...

Lanayru on November 30, 2007, 10:13:22 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayru*nods in agreement* That's right. You have learned well from the Zelda master. *gives Cashie cookie*

PrincessFatCat on November 28, 2007, 11:36:04 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCat"Shut up Navi!" LOL!!!! I think I said that about a million times while playing Ocarina of Time

Lanayru on November 28, 2007, 7:17:43 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruSame here. I hate navi with passion of five hot feiry suns!!! (five becasuse it's my lucky number! Thats why Gaara's in chapter 5!)
But just think... what will happen when Gaara meets Navi? >:D