Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Lon Lon Ranch

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 6 - Lon Lon Ranch

Chapter 6 - Lon Lon Ranch

        Sasuke heard voices, but he wasn't ready to get up yet. What would he come in contact with next?  But these voices sounded not of an enemy. They seemed concerned.

"Geez, I hope he'll be okay dad..."

"Me too dear. His friends seemed to not know what's going on."

"..Yeah.."

'Ahem, er, excuse me, Mr. Talon." Sauke twitched slightly. It was Tenten!

"Yes dearie, what can I do for such a fine young lass?"

"That's awful kind of you sir, but, um... How's Sasuke?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, we would like to know how are comrade is doing." Sasuke heard Neji's voice.

"His temperature has gone down a bit." A girl's voice replied. "He's seems to be okay."

"That's good." Neji said before the clattering of foots walking down stairs reached his ears.

       Sauke grasped the soft, clean sheets that were draped over him and opened his eyes. A girl with long red hair pulled back in a half ponytail (well that's what I call it. But if you don't know what it is, it's  just when you pulled your hair back and leave half of it hanging down.), and she had a brown shaw on with purple and blue trim. She also had a white apron over a dull white blouse with a long skirt covering he legs and most of her leather boots. The man next to her was taller, chubbier, had a very big mustache with jean overalls and a long sleeved red shirt underneath.

"Papa!" the girl cried, "He's awake!"

"Well bless the goddesses!" The man sighed. "How're you feeling boy?" He asked.

"W-where am I?" Sasuke asked trying to sit up. But the girl, who seemed to be in her late teens, pushed him back down.

"Don't sit up until we know you're not sick. Now how do you feel?" The girl asked.

      Sasuke groaned and laid his head on the pillow. "I feel sore."

"Hmm, you seem to be fine, and you do have bruises all over you, so being sore isn't a surprise  to me." She said reaching out her hand, "I'm Malon." Sasuke feebly reached out his hand and shhok it, and the man next to her said, "And I'm her father Talon." Sasuke took his burly hand while Talon took his with a strong grip and shook it.

"Your friends, Neji and Tenten, are downstairs feeding the chickens. Tenten was so helpful and suggest she help us out on our ranch while you guys stayed here. they were hoping you knew what happened and how you got to hyrul. Neji explained how you were 'teleported' here?" Malon said with a questioning look.

"Well, we, as in me Tenten, Neji and the rest of our party were ambushed by goblins. There were too many of them and they overwhelmed us and overtook us by suprise and quantity. It seems they slip up the rest of the group cause I remember seeing our friends Temari, Chouji and a girl named Sakura get dragged away. After that, My friend Gaara blacked out, and his huge @$$ gourd fell on me. I guess I fell unconscious from the hit." Sasuke explained with a shurg, "HAve you found any others besides us?"

"No."

"Nope." They said shaking their heads.

"We took in your friends, actually. They dragged you here." Malon said with a sigh, "I'll help you down the stairs." She grasped a critch from the side of the bed and Talon helped Sasuke by letting the boy lean on his for support until he got the crutch under his arm. He wasn't used to this at first, and his first attempts of walking with the wooden beam where shaky, but by the time he got to the door, Sasuke got the hand of it.

     Malon opened the bedroom door and helped him down the wooden stairs. The next room was filled with lots and lots of chickens. They clucked and pecked at the ground stealing crumbs that would be the mice's.

"What's with the chickens?"

"Huh? Chicken? What's a chicken?" Malon asked with confusment. But then it brightented with relization. "Oh! You mean Cu-coos!" She said with a giggle. "They must say it different in your village. Konoha, was it?"

"You know about The Hidden Leaf Village?" Sauke asked with shock.

"No, your friends told us where you were from. And your culture." She replied with a smile.

"Oh."

     She led him into another room which was a kitchen. It seemed old fasion with a pot and stove hanging over a fire. There was wooden cabnets and table with five chairs alingned around it. Tenten and Neji were seated there with only a candle and a lantern lilghting the room.

"Well looks who's up and about."  Neji commented eyeing the crutches.

"Are you okay, Sasuke?" Tenten asked, "We were worried... Your curse mark was all over your face..." She whispered the last part in his ear when he sat down and Malon was at the fire cooking.

"These peopel were kind to let us stay here until we find out how to get back home with the rest of our little gang." Neji said with his arms folded across his chest, "Tenten and I dragged you here when we became conscious." he added.

"And I told them we would help them with their farm in return for their hospitality." Tenten piped. "They already have a stable man for the horses, but he's a bit... Stubborn as Neji and me found out. So to spare ourselves from tring to make him work, we just do it ourselves." Tenten said.

"Oh! Which reminds me," Malon said stepping away from her cooking, "Since you're going to be working here for a bit, I don't want you t oget your clothes dirty. I'm sure you could borrow our farm clothes." She said.

 Tenten nodded in agreement, "That would be fine, Miss."

"You guys can call me Malon, I don't mind. My father usually doesn't care either, but he likes the authority that he never gets." Malon giggled.

"Leaning over to Sasuke and Neji, Tenten whispered, "Meet me outside tonight, you gotta' hear this."

"What?" Neji asked. Sasuke peered at her questionaly.

"You'll see, and trust me, you won't regret it." Tenten smirked.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 30, 2007, 1:00:02 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityes, finally! sasuke isn`t all high and mighty!!!

i hate it when he`s like that...way to go, moe!

Lanayru on November 30, 2007, 10:16:36 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruheheh, you better belive it- I mean... ART IS A BANG, HM YEAH! ART IS A BANG, HM YEAH! DON'T KILL ME MASTER SASORI!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *runs in the corner w/ Ennaka and cries*

inoyamanakarox on January 26, 2008, 8:06:32 AM

inoyamanakarox on
inoyamanakaroxha*slaps you*lol