Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Prisoners

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 7 - Prisoners

Chapter 7 - Prisoners

      She was so sore... So much pain... Her arms were killing her! Temari opened her eyes and thought she went blind, for she was greeted with pitch-black darkness. She was suspended in the air by her wrists, bount by iron cuffs and chains that dug into her skin in her displeasure. She felt a cut on the side of her head leaking with a small bead of sweat and blood. Her clothes were torn into dirty rags, but still enought that she considered herself decent. Not only that, but her head was throbbing so bably that she didn't even try to lift it.

"Are you awake?" A small voice asked.

     Temari looked around, unable to find the source of the sound. "Who are you? Where are you? Show yourself!" Temari ordered with a scratchy voice. A movement to her right caught her eye with sound of rasping chains dragging on what seemed to be a stone floor.

"My name's Ilia. I was captured by the Dark Lord and kept in prison here." Temari saw the faint outline of a girl about her own age looking up at her.

"Are you chained?" She asked.

"Yes, by my ankles." Ilia replied. "Who are you?" She asked timidly.

"I'm Temari. I'm not sure how I got here, but I do know that my brother's are in for some trouble without my guidance. I have one who is possesed by a blood-thirsty demon and the other lacks common sense. Gaara, the demon boy, is controlless without me. Even with me he's very unstable! If there's anyway you can free me, please do so!" Temari wailed.

"I'm sorry, but I've tried to free myself, and even my attempts end up in defeat." Ilia sighed, "They broke my legs so that I would stop trying. I've been crippled like this for a week now."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Temari whispered, "I didn't know... I'm just really scared..."

"I am too. I thought at first, that you were a dead corpse to make you frighten me. But I heard you breathing and... yeah..."  Ilia sighed again and leaned agaisnt the wall, "My last meal was two days ago. If I'm illusioning you alive... Then-"

"I'm alive and real." Temari said sternly, "I am no fragment of imagination. I am Temari of the Desert, of the village Sunagakure, in the country of Winds." She declared as if to every thing that opposed her. "I'm guessing they relieved me of my weapon..." Temari sighed."Oh well, I still have an escape jutsu." The girl focused her chakra into her hands so that they became powerful, but when she tried, the iron chains coiled around her body zapped herw ith electricity. She shrieked in suprise and pain as it vibrated through her body.

"What was that!?" Ilia shouted worried.

"I'm.. Okay..." Temari whispered through gasps. "Just a little shaken... The chains electricuted me! Why those bastards... Limiting my chakra..." Temari mumbled loudly. "So, why are you here?" She asked her new found friend.

"I don't know. Some Bublins attacked my village and took me away on their mounts while I was with my friends Link and Colin. I woke up here." Ilia said with a sniff. Temari was about to shout out "Link!", but she decided to keep it to herself.

"I see..." She whispered before hearing the girl sob.

"I just want to go home!"

"Well that's not going to happen anytime soon, so stop your whining." A deep, shadowy voice hissed.

    Temari looked side to side, but couldn't see who was talking, "Who's there?!" She demanded.

"No one of your importance, Sand Ninja. But I tell you, that you're a valuable pawn of the rest of Naruto's group. You know too much about Hyrule." The voice said with a laugh. "Your fate will be sealed when the princess arrives."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on December 1, 2007, 5:35:17 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwell crap, that cant be good...poor temari...

Lanayru on December 1, 2007, 7:18:11 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLOL I FOUND THIS TODAY! XD