Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A volcanic Erruption From Bugs and Ino

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 8 - A volcanic Erruption From Bugs and Ino

Chapter 8 - A volcanic Erruption From Bugs and Ino

        Shino and Ino, (Hey! That rhymes!) Where traveling up this dark mountian in search of the others. Of course, they weren't having much luck, but that was pretty obvious. Ino, in all of her beauty queen drama, was complaining about the heat "killing her hair."

"Shino, we've ben walking forever, can't we stop and rest?" She moaned.

"How would you like it if you were stranded somewhere and your friends were trying to find you, but then, they just stopped?" Shino asked in monotone.

"Point taken..." Ino mumbled softly.

      Most of the journey had been up steep cliffs and past these spider looking things. But Shino, with his bug powers, had drove them away. Some odd rocks had been seen along with weird plants, that looked like black powedered bombs. Ino had tried to pick one up, but it was way too heavy.Shino had tried as well, but his attempts were in vain.

    Ino clasped her hands over her hair. It was frizzy like when you rub a balloon on your head and it really needed it's daily shampoo. Her long ponytail was just seemed like a useless bodypart. Dead behind her,  just being dragged along. Ino grumbled to herself as sweat beaded down her face. The heat of the sun wasn't bothering her, it was this stupid mountian! It just kept getting warmer the more inward they traveled.

"Is it just me, or is it getting hotter?" Ino asked.

"It's getting warmer... I wonder why that is..." Shino replied.

      Ino sighed to herself. Shino was so weird and creepy. He never showed his eyes, for they were hidden behind these sunglasses, his mouth was ussually covered by the coat he wore and his hair was brown and frizzy. He also had six holes on his cheeks. three on each side. That was one of the exits the bugs that were planted inside of him used. His family had tradition to let the bugs live inside and feed on chakra, and in return, the bugs would obey it's host. Ino shivered. How gross!

 "Look out!!!" A deep voice roared.

    Ino looked up and saw a huge rock thing roll off a cliff and hit the ground, tumbling towards them uncontrollably. Shino grabbed her arm and pulled her with him as the rock nearly missed them. It was as big around as a cow, and about as tall as her. The rock smashed into the side of a cliff, making a huge dent in the surface.

"What was that?!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, I think it's alive." Shino said tensing.

       And sure enough, the boulder began to squirm and uncurl suddenly. A face with violet eyes and yellow and red paint smeared acrossed it appeared. it came with burly ams, stout legs and a loing cloth. Different patterns were drawn across it's belly and one of them, right in the center, looked likea paw print. It stood at seven feet tall, towering above them.

"Oh, why are such young humans here on the mountian?" It asked stepping towards them. Shino stood his ground while Ino hid behind him.

"We're looking someone." Shino replied steadily. Ino wondered how he could be so calm.

"Is this what brings you to the home of my brothers? The rock hard Goron realm?"

"Goron? What's that?" Ino squeaked.

       The creature looked over Shino's shoulder and gasped. He ran over to them and looked down at Ino, "Why has a beautiful maiden come to our domain, Shady One?" he said ignoring Ino's question.

"Shady.. One?" Shino asked confused. "Uh, this is Ino, she's helping me..." he explained breifly of how they had been amushed.

"Oh those Bublins are always piliging and plundering travelers. But it is terrible what they did to your friends. We must help! Come Fair Maiden and Shady One! I'll take you to my brothers and elders! They know what to do!"

"Hold on... What are you exactly?" Ino asked hesitantly.

 "Fair maiden is uneducated in Hyrule's races?! Why, I'm a Goron! The rock people of the mountians!" He said proudly, raising his head.

"Hyrule? Is that where we are? What happened to Konoha and the Five Great Nations?!" Ino asked worriedly.

"Oh my, you must be new to our country! Come, I explain!" the Goron said walking up a trail. The two shruggged and followed, unable to reject his hospitality. "Allow me to introduce my name. I am Hendrid Guru. But You can call me Hendrid." he said looking over his shoulder at them.

"I'm Shino, and you already know Ino." Shino said.

          "Good, good! Now that we know everyone, let me explain of Hyrule. Every creature knows the story." Hendrid said. He cleared his throat and said, "A long time ago, when all was chaos, three golden goddesses decended down on the darkness that was Hyrule. Din, the goddess of Power, spread her flaming arms and cultivated the land to red earth. Nayru, poured her wisdom and gave the order of law. Farore, poured out her rich soul and made life that would uphold the law. When the goddesses had their labors completed, they decended into the sky. And in the spot where they left, three sacred trinagles remained called the Triforce." he paused and sighed, "These triangles contain tremendous power. and if found can grant any man's wish. If it is a man of good intention, the land will prosper. If it is a man of evil will, the land will go into termoil and dark ages. The goddesses also created three main races. The Gorons of Din, the Zora's of Nayru, and the mysterious Kokiri's of Farore. But the race that is most sacred is that of the Hylians. They are created in the image of our goddesses and the way you can tell a normal human to that of a Hylian is by their ears. Hylian's have very pointed ears. That is how I know you aren't from around here." Hendrid said with a laugh. "Unless you were Ordonian! They aren't Hylian, they live on the outskirts of Hyrule. But some say they're decended of the extinguished Kokiri." The Goron said. "Does this make sense to you younglings?"

"Sort of. But it doesn't solve our mystery of how we got here." Ino said.

"Naruto got that mirror that teleported us here..." Shino said. "Do you know anything about magical mirrors from your country?" he asked Hendrid.

"Magical mirrors? No, I haven't I'm afraid." He said shaking his head.

"Oh, well that's okay." Ino said gloomily.

   "And this mountian you are on is known as Death Mountian. But don't let it's unpleasent name fool you. It's just named that because of the erruptions it used to have and the dark magic that once ruled over it. the volcano inside is not active anymore."

"Wait... we're standing on a volcano?" Shino asked.

"Yes." Hendrid said. He pointed at the peak of the formation, "They say a fairy lives near there. Maybe she can help you as well. But we go too Brothers first." They climbed up a cliff and saw many gysers on their way up spewing up moist air. "We have hot springs up here too." He said pointing down at a ravine. A large pool of steaming water where other Gorons soaked was visable. "Brothers! I have returned!" Hendrid called down to them.

"Hendrid, our brother, that was a nasty fall you took. Are you alright?!" One called up.

"I'm fine, thank you. But if not for my fall, I would not have found these young, lost humans. They need our help." Hendrid said moving aside so that the Gorons had a veiw of the children. "Meet Shino, Shady One, and Ino, Fair Maiden."

   The four other Gorons began to climb up the ravine to greet them. The crowed around them shouting pleasent greeting, booming, deep voices streamed through their ears.

"Hello bretheren!"

"Welcome to our home!"

"Are you lost, young ones?"

 "We must take them to Elder and Patriarch  at once!" Hendrid cried. the Grons murmured in agree ment and began to usher them into a cave where there was an old cable-wired elevator. "We will meet you up there shortly!" Hendrid said shutting the door to the elevator with Ino and Shino inside. "Just pull the red lever  to go up." He said before dissapearing with the others out the cave entrance.

"They seem... Friendly..." Ino whispered to Shino.

"Yes." he replied.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 1, 2007, 6:31:49 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Hehehe. Fair maiden my @$$. She's a dog!!! Lovin your stor though!!!

Lanayru on December 1, 2007, 7:19:59 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruya better luv my story! I took me f**ken 4ever to type it! >:D

rainbowfox16 on December 3, 2007, 10:28:25 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Holy shoot yeah!!! I am now addicted to his one as I am the others.

Aria: I hate to admit it but....I like it to. ^_^ You're good.

Lanayru on December 3, 2007, 7:22:01 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruYeah, I know. ^^
.. Should I make a holiday story? I was thinking...
"A Christmas Carol: Akatsuki Style" (No stealing!! Mine!)
Not saying that you would rainbowfox, just that there's those sneaky people who read the story, yet do not comment, the bastards they are...
Anyway, should I go along with this? I'm not sure if I'll have the time, but I can try. Besides, I have he book "A christmas Carol" Right here next to me... *Smirk* Mwuahahahahahahahahhaaa!!! *lightning bolt* *gets fried* *cough* ..Ow..

boykingkilla on December 20, 2007, 6:50:08 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaTINGLE AND THE MAILMAN ARE WORST THAN MR RODGER'S!

Lanayru on December 20, 2007, 10:17:23 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruwatch those videos up there and you shall disagree with that staement. For in those videos, Tingle kills Navi and Kaborea Gaborea. And any person who does that, is my hero. :D

boykingkilla on December 21, 2007, 4:20:20 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaUh, I would rather not. Trust me, I have seen character's that act better than other's but are just as bad. For instance, The duke nukem ripoff named Serious Sam. Both are funny, But i like Duke better than Sam. ^^

Lanayru on December 24, 2007, 1:21:13 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYour loss. Tingle rules and that's that. And Navi and Kaborea suck, that will never change. But now that Tingle has killed them both, I am happy. Besides, that video up there is rated the best Zelda fan movie ever made. And I am proud to say that my cousin is Ingo in part 2. (Sorry, had to say it, I know I like to say it alot!) It's pure genious. :D

boykingkilla on January 6, 2008, 5:06:30 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMaybe your right, Come to think of it. I always did like Tingle better than Navi or gaebora. YOUR RIGHT!

Lanayru on January 26, 2008, 9:42:55 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruWhat I tell ya? Tingle rules, and I can prove it! XD

cashmoneyUknowit on December 1, 2007, 5:45:32 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitteehee! fair maiden...nice joke XD

Lanayru on December 1, 2007, 7:19:22 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, if ya haven't noticed, the Gorons really like Ino, XD