Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Something More Annoying Than Ino and Sakura

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 9 - Something More Annoying Than Ino and Sakura

Chapter 9 - Something More Annoying Than Ino and Sakura

     "And then there was this one time when Link was going thorugh this one deongen, and he used his sword to slash at a monster and it exploded and, and, and-"

 Link groaned along with Naruto. Navi proved to be more annoying than INo and Sakura combined! Well, if you added Naruto, they might've been able to out talk Navi. but Navi hadn't stopped talking since Naruto woke up. Even Rock Lee and Hinata had been forced awake from the fairy's chattering,

"Hey! Listen! You're not listening! Hey! Hello?!" She said bobbing around their heads. Link tapped his fingers on his thigh to try and calm himself. But even so, his anger was etched into his face making him turn a bit red.

"... Who wants to volenteer and help me collect somefire wood?" Naruto said, hinting that they would get away from the chatterbox with wings.

"Me." Lee said getting up faster then you could say, "kung fu". "I'll even help you cut it." He offered with a reieving sigh.

"I-I'll stay here, w-w-with Link, Naruto." HInata said blushing when she adressed Naruto.

"It's your funeral, Hinata-chan." Naruto mumbled.

"What was that?" Navi asked bobbing over to Naruto.

"Nothing, Navi! Nothing at all." Naruto said then rushed away with Lee right behind him.

"So, you're Hinata, right?" Link asked after an akward silence.

"Yes. I'm Hinata Hyuuga." She said in a small voice.

"And how did you guys get here again?" Link asked. He had been intrigued by the story every time. He heard it from Naruto and Lee, but now it was Hinata's turn to tell her point of veiw. Link had asked Naruto many questions about the Five Great Nations, and one of his questions were, "What goddesses made a culture so advanced as your own?" Naruto didn't know how to answer it. He just gave Link one of those comical stares and asked what a goddess was.

"W-well. It all started at Naruto's birthday party..." Hinata stammered, "There were much more of us actually. Temari, Sakura, Ino, Kankuro, Gaara, Shino, Kiba and many more... Then, Naruto-kun got a present from someone. We don't now who... But when he opened it, there was a shard of a mirror inside. And when he read the words on it, it teleported us here where we were attacked by numorous monsters."

"Bublins." Link corrected her, "We call them Bublins. They're a type of Goblin that has infested these lands. The other type, Bokoblins, are less intellegent, but still a formidable enemy. They began to appear more frequently when the Dark Lord escaped." He explained, spitting out the name "Dark Lord" with disgust.

"Oh... Who's this Dark Lord?" Hinata asked, doing her little finger thing.

"He's been tormenting Hyrule for as long as we can remember. His more formal name is... Ganondorf. I sealed him away a few years earlier, but... Some strange people came to our lands and freed him, offering him undeniable powers. They are now allianced, and have been causing havoc ever since. I'm on a quest, again, to stop them. I've saved Hyrule so many times, I should get paid for it! Then our ruler, Princess Zelda, fled to get help. She said it was more than we could handle by oursleves. So when she gets back with reinforcements, we'll all be hunky dory." Link saidwith a sigh.

"...Strange people? W-what do you mean strange people?" Hinata said timidly.

"I don't know... They're just... different and mysterious. I haven't gotten a good look at them. But They hide their face with hats, and they cover their bodies in black cloaks. That's as much information I have on them." Link said swatting at Navi who was getting too cose to his face. "Hopefully they won't be much of a threat to us."

"Yeah, hopefully." Naruto said as he approached the group, "But... We have a bigger problem right now. Lee got himself stuck under a tree."

"Oh my..." Hinata said as they saw Lee struggling to get free from the "evil" tree's grasp.

"What did you do!?" Link shouted rushing over to the "youthful" kid.

"I kicked it so hard it collapsed on me..." Lee admitted bashfully. "I haven't been in this much pain since I fought Gaara!" He said struggling once more.

"Hold still you idiot!" Link ordered as he tried to push the tree off of Lee. Naruto and HInata began to help as well. Soon, they lifted the tree about a few inches off of the catterpillar-browed kid, which was enough for him to squirm out.

"Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!" Navi called bouncing around.

"Shut up Navi!" Naruto and Link said at the same time.

"But  this is important!" She pleaded.

    Link and Naruto looked at each other then turned to Navi, "What is it?"

"Here comes the mailman." She said simply, flapping her petite wings over to a man in very short short spandex with a flag drapped on his back. there was a bag full of letters on his side, and his red hat covered his pointed ears. He was jogging at full speed towards tham.

"That man has a good outfit." Lee commented.

"He's wearing... short white spandex..." Naruto said slowly, looking from Lee to the Mailman. "Are you two related?!"

    The man puffed for breath then said proudly, "Letter for Mr. Rock Lee and Mr. Uzumaki" Then he pulled out two envelopes and handed them to the two ninjas. But before they opened it, the Mailman said, "And I also have a letter for a Miss Hinata Hyuuga?" He said, struggling to pernounce her name correctly.

"T-thats me." Hinata said, reaching out for the letter.

"What about me?" Link asked, glancing at his group enviously.

"Nope, none today Mr. Fairy, Link, sir!" The Mailman said, then saluting Link, "Onward to mail!" he began to run away from them.

"It;s from Neji, Sasuke and Tenten!" They exclaimed together.

"Mr. Mailman dude! WAIT!" Naruto called chasing after the man in a flash. The mailman stopped and turned to Naruto. "Where did you get these letters? Can you send a letter from us to them?! What happened to radios?!" Naruto blurted.

"Radio? whats a radio?" Link said gasping as he caught up to them with Hinata and Lee.

"You gotta be kidding me..." Naruto moaned.

"I can deliver a letter to your senders. In fact, I'll write it for you. Considering that you aren't Hylians." The man said taking out a sheet of parchment and a quill dipped in ink. "What'll it be, sirs and ma'am?"

 They blinked and looked at each other. "Uh... Um..." Naruto stammered.

"Dear Neji, Tenten and Sasuke," Lee started formally, "Just to let you know, we are safe and in good care. If it wouldn't be of so much trouble, could you please tell us where you are and how to get there from where we are now which is..." Lee paused and turned to Link, "Where are we?"

"Southern Hyrule feid." He responded.

"Southern Hyrule feild." Lee continued, "Naruto and Hinata are with me now, so to speak. And Mr. Link and Navi are caring for us with exelency. If you know where the others are, please let us know. Until then, farewell. From, Naruto, Hinata and Rock Lee." Lee finsihed.

"Yes, very good." The mailman said tucking the parchment in an envelope then sealed it with a bright red sticker. "Is there anyone else you would like to send a letter too?"

"Whaddya mean?" Naruto asked, then his eyes brightened, "Do you mean, that you know where everyone is and you can send them letters no matter where they are?!" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." The mailman said, "Have you been living under a rock?"

"Then we have quite a few letters to send out..." Naruto gave a sly smile, then said, "This one's to Gaara of the Desert..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment