Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Desert of Golden Sand

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 10 - The Desert of Golden Sand

Chapter 10 - The Desert of Golden Sand

      Gaara, Sakura and Kankuro had been walking thorugh this desert for ages. It seemed endless and forebodding. People and civilizataion seemed like a far off dream. Throughout the whole trip, Gaara had said practically nothing. When he did, it wasn't more than a two-word sentence. Kankuro and Sakura, despite their constant moaning and complaint, tried to keep up with Gaara the best they could. Every now and then, they're run into a wooden pole with a red sash bilowing from it. Either there were multiple ones, or they were going in circles, because they seemed to see it often.

"Okay, we are getting nowhere!" Kankuro said, stopping and throwing his arms in the air, "We're just going in circles!"

"... That may be so..." Sakura said with a pant, "What do you think Gaara?"

"Hn." Gaara said looking at the pole.

"Gaara, 'hn' isn't a word. It doesn't have a vowel in it. Say something else besides 'hn,' would ya?!" Kankuro ordered.

"Fine. Happy?" Gaara replied with a glare.

"Happy as a butterfly!" Kankuro squeaked with fear.

"Good. And Sakura, I say we follow the direction this flag is blowing in."

"Right, lets try it." Sakura said passing Kankuro who began to follow shortly after.

    The sand had began to pick up wind and fly through the air, making it hard to see the horizon line and sky. Even Gaara began closing his eyes in irritation. So much that he decided to wrap the white sash on his hips around his mouth. Kankuro had take some of the bandages on his puppet and tied it around his mouth as well. Sakura didn't have any material of sorts, so she just used her arm. Well, that is, until gaara decided to be a gentlemen and offer her a peice of his sash that he had cut off with a kunai knife. he handed it to her without looking at her or saying a word, which suprised Sakura.

"Uh.. Thank you, Gaara." She said hesitantly, taking the cloth and wrapping it around her face like the others. Kankuro grunted in dissaproval, but didn't complain as Gaara began walking next to him in a blank emotion way. He knew what he was doing. That butt-ugly thing inside him was talking again, and Gaara was getting agitated with it. Kankuro decided it was best to stay quiet.

"You idoit... Why are you helping them!? You might as well kill them! KILL THEM!"

"No." Gaara answered sternly. "What use would that be? Tell me one good reason why I should, Shukaku."

"Because I told you too! That's why! If you were to fall asleep right now I would hurt you so severely that you would just be what your mother birthed you to be! A Self-Loving Carnage brat! And I'd be ruling over your desicions and movements in precise! No one would stand in my way! Not even Kyuubi Kitsune! I'll crush him like a tooth pick!" The demon said in a rage.

"Keep telling yourself that, Ichibi, keep telling yourself that. If I were to go in and see you now, I'd kill you myself without  a second thought about it."

"Do that and you'll die with me!" The raccoon hissed.

"Tch, whatever." He answered.

  Just hten aman in short spandex came running to them in very short spandex, mailbag on his side. "Letter for Mr. Gaara of the Desert!"

"HUH?!" Kakuro and Sakura shouted as the mailman handed him the letter.

"Wait, how do you know us and how did you find us?!" Kankuro blurted.

"It's from Naruto. He's okay with Hinata and Lee. Well that's some relief." Gaara said reading the letter.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 10, 2007, 12:16:12 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16OMFG!! I hate that damn mailman. MRR. LIIIIINK!!! Gawd....Drove me insane...

Lanayru on December 12, 2007, 7:11:00 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, I liked tingle better. He called you Mr. Fairy....
..........
OMG!I'M SO GONNA ADD TINGLE TO THIS! *pops tingles balloon* So FUN!!!

rainbowfox16 on December 13, 2007, 7:38:15 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16NOOOOO!!!! HE'S JUST AS BAD!!

Lanayru on December 13, 2007, 7:21:32 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruTINGLE RULES! AND I CAN PROVE IT!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7573426796770713155&q=legend+of+link+part+1&total=453&sta...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8113238663847801210&q=legend+of+link+part+2&total=588&st...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7966235459721003522&q=legend+of+link+part+3&total=386&st...

Watch all of these, And you'll veiw Tingle in a whole new veiw!

P.S. The video was done by my cousin and his friends if you are wondering. my cousin is Ingo in part two, (Guy shoveling manuer) I know all the actors as well, so if you have questions, please ask. I'd love to answer.