Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Sensei's Delema

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 11 - Sensei's Delema

Chapter 11 - Sensei's Delema

"Where are those kids? None of them showed up today!" Asuma groaned, "It's not like Ino to be late either!"

"Asuma! Asuma!" Iruke dashed out from around the corner of the street gasping, "Asuma!"

        The man stopped and threw his cigar to the ground, waiting for Iruka to catch up. "What is it Iruka?"

"Have you seen any of the Genin or Chunins?" The man asked taking in a breath of air.

"No. I was just looking for my students earlier."

"Is that so? Well, I guess you're not the only one!" Kakashi Hatake, teacher of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, said nervously as he jumped down from a roof top, "I know I usually late for class, and they're always there waiting for me, but when I go to the training grounds, it was deserted."

"Lee?! TenTen? Neji? Where are you!?!" Might Gai, a man with no fashion sense and the same green jumpsuit Lee wore came looking franticly around, calling his students by name.

"Looks like Gai lost his kids too."  Kurenai, Asuma's lover, trotted up. "Mine are gone as well."

"Where have those little youth balls gone too?!" Gai wept.

      Suddenly, a screech over head made them look up. A brown bird of prey circled around them floating in the cloudless sky. They all looked at each other and blinked, wondering what the Hokage wanted now at a time like this. With a shrug, they all marched together to the Hokage's building. Lady Tsunade, Fifth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf village and one of the three legendary Sanin, was in her little spinny chair looking out the large glass window.

"I can't believe this." They heard her mumble.

"What is it Lady Hokage?" They asked.

"I've recived very instresting news... And alot of it. Not only has Orochimaru been seen scouting about the edges of our village, but the Three Sand Siblings that were here for Naruto's Birthday Party have not returned. Baki came here to see what the hold up was, and is waiting right outside my office. Please fetch him for me, Kakashi."

     Kakashi opened the door and let the man in. He wore red paint on his cheeks and a white cloth covered most of his face. They greeted each other before Tsunade continued, "Now, not only that, but All of the Genin and this year's only Chunin have vanished without a trace. Your mission is to find them. I will also come with you, for my pupil is gone as well. Jiraya-sama should be here any moment to help find Naruto. And some other exciting news is that Akatsuki sightings have gone down dramaticly. We must figure out why."

"Got it!" they nodded.

"Our first stop is Naruto's house to see if anyone is there. That's the last place they were seen, correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Jiraya siad entering their presence. His bushy white hair dragged along with him almost touching the floor.

"Jiraya! You're here! Okay, now we can begin." Tsunade said exiting the building after telling Shizune to take over while she was out.

         Their party walked onto Naruto'sstreet and continued until they reached his apartment. They entered and began climbing up the stairs unti lthey reached his room. Delicatly, they opened the door and entered to see the remains of a typical party. Present wrappings, spilled food and drink, a half eaten Birthday Cake. But the one thing that caught their eye was A mirror resting on the floor. It was large, but only a shard from the mising main body. Tsunade picked it up and examined it, "What's this?"

"MINE!" A flash struck out and hit the Fifth's wrist sending the mirror flying. Pale white hands caught it. They turned to see Orochimaru gripping his prize. "With this, I can finally get my revenge on the Akatsuki!" He brushed his hands over the surface making a cloud of dust fly off, "Now, watch Orochimaru, dissapear!"

"Get him!" Tsunade ordered. People charged, but Orochimaru just smirked and hissed in an unknown language, "Let these fools leave these lands, and take them to evil's hands, Do not let them escape, until their buisness is foretold. Take me with them, that I beg, or else I will reduce thou all to a peg. In my darkness, make them leave, and make the Akatsuki weep and greive!"

There was a bright light and everyone was blinded. People squinted to try to see through the light but efforts were wasted. They were floating in a white void until color began to paint and run off as their surroundings. Birds began to chirp and the wind gave a slight whistle.

     They were right outside a town, and the grass enveloped their toes in a soft soothing way. Orochimaru was no where to be seen, and they all stood there in confusion. What happened? Where were they?!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on April 15, 2008, 10:11:32 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitorochimaru might be more insane than i thought... *shudder, shudder*

rainbowfox16 on December 24, 2007, 1:32:04 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Oh jeez. This can't be good....

Lanayru on December 24, 2007, 10:44:38 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruNope, nope. Now Orochimaru's in Hyrule... What shall he do now?

..... Hm, I'm thinking of putting people's OC's (including mine) in this... What do you think?

rainbowfox16 on December 27, 2007, 8:20:52 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Oooh!! That'd be cool!! You should!!

Lanayru on December 28, 2007, 8:05:32 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI'll ask around and see what everyone says... >.>

You know what? Screw it, I'm letting people put their OC's in here and I don't give a damn about it! Reel in some OC's people!!!! >:D