Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - We Come Together

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 13 - We Come Together

Chapter 13 - We Come Together
    Kouu couldn't belive it. She had to be paired up with Kia. And like Sasuke how he hated Naruto, she hated Kia. Except she didn't think of the half-neko to be her rival. She was superior to her in every way and that was that. But, she was just so annoying! Plus she did it on purpous!!!
   Like, she would try to trip her with her tail and she would just talk nonstop!!! It was evil! Pure... Torture... Just torture.

   The reason Shizune had paired her up with the annoying brat was simple: Naruto and his friends had disapeared. Of course, the Hokage went after them, but she had been gone for nearly a week now, and Shizune was Shizune. A complete worry wart who had a weak backbone. Almost like Hinata! Except not as bad.

 "You will have to find everyone and bring them back from wherever they are." Shizune explained, "And In order to do that, you'll need to have someone that knows Naruto pretty damn well..." The subornate of Tsunade smiled and said, "Mako, come in."
  A boy with dark brown hair and eyes walked in with a black blade strapped to his back. He seemd a bit worried and concerned. When he saw the girls, Mako lowered his gaze, a bit dissapointed he had been paired with girls and he was the only guy.

 "Hi!" Kiainakika greeted with a purr. Her cat ears twitched and her tail wrapped around her ankle.

 "Girls, meet your team captian . Mako, you will show these fine ladies to the places Naruto is most likely to be at. You are, of course, one of his friends." Shizune instructed, "Introduce yourselves, girls."

 "I'm Kiainakika!" The cat girl shouted with a slight meow, "I wanna be Hokage!"

 Kouu shot her an annoyed glare before stating calmly, "I'm Kouu of the Rain Village. Nice to meet you."

  Mako nodded and said a bit nervously, "I'm Mako Kurrono..." He looked at Shizune as if asking a pleading question. The woman shook her head. Mako exhaled a deep breath and looked at the new team. "Our first place to check would've been around the village, but I think the ANBU would've found him by now. With that, I think we might have to search around places far from the village. At this rate, he could be anywhere."

 "Right," Kouu agreed. "Then again, there has been a decrease in Akatsuki sightings lately."

 "What are you saying?" Shizune asked.

 "... The Akatsuki might be holding Naruto, Gaara and the others captive." Kouu finished, narrowing her eyes, "And I know how to find the Leader."

 "Leader?" Kia echoed, "You know the leader?!" She fidgeted with her tail. A habit she had when she was scared.

 "Yes. Leader has a name, you know. At least call him by his nickname: Pain."

 "Pain..." Mako whispered, "Leader of Akatsuki... Well, He won't lay a finger on my friend if I have anything to say about it!"

 "That's the spirit!" Kia smiled, her cat teeth glinting in the afternoon sun. "Lets get this show on the road, guys!"

 "Yeah." Kouu sighed briefly. Shizune stared at her. Was she suggesting that the Akatsuki leader was from the Rain Village?

 "Lets get moving. We don't want anyone to get hurt." Mako said, "If the Akatsuki have Naruto..." He shook his head, not wanteing to believe that his friend might die. "Then we must do everything we can to stop them!"
  The others nodded and left through the door, a proud Shizune smiling after them. Mako had an optimist aditude. They should be just fine with Kouu's brains and Kia's... Demon cat...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on February 3, 2008, 2:41:18 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16LOL. Funny. When chu gonna put Naoma and Aria in?! I am sooooo eager to see!! Weeeeeee!! *runs in spastic circles*

Lanayru on February 3, 2008, 8:44:52 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyou gotta few chaps. I was typing the next chap chap, but my compy decided not to work and erase the whole friggen thing! >:(

zerotimberwolf on January 26, 2008, 12:35:07 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfAwesome Mako team leader...lol and the only guy

Lanayru on January 26, 2008, 9:41:42 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruI feel bad for him and Kouu... They're stuck with Kia... And she's a handful. O.o

zerotimberwolf on January 27, 2008, 1:43:19 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfnow thats entertainment XD