Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Meanwhile, Thousands of Miles Away...

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 14 - Meanwhile, Thousands of Miles Away...

Chapter 14 - Meanwhile, Thousands of Miles Away...
"Hm, it seems we've solved the mystery of where all the kids went." Tsunade looked around at the valleys that surrounded her. Numerous trees dotted the clearing. A massive wall blocked the veiw of the village. An enormous castle rose from within the town to the heavens.
  "Indeed," Kakashi agreed, rubbing his head, "And I don't think we're in the same dimenstion anymore..."
  "Oh, yay! Lucky us!" Asuma said sarcasticly.
  "Well," Kurenai pipped up, "Look on the bright side. We're by a town..."
 "True," Jiraya joined in response, "We are near a town, but we don't know if this place is full of rouges or not. We might walk into a death trap."
  "Hey," Gai sat up from his position, "The kids might be in there, y'know. I say we should send someone in to see what's up. Then, we can make the all clear and go on through! If we went all at once, wouldn't it rise suspition?"
  "He has a point,"  Tsunade observed, "Who would like to explore?"
  "Lady Hokage," Kakashi swiftly moved next to her, "May I provide a suggestion?"
  Tsunade gave him a questioning glance, "What is it, Kakashi?"
  "Well, what if I summoned the Niken to explore. Then they could see what's in there, and everything else. Pakkun would be more than happy to help."
   "Actually, I like that idea." Tsunade tapped her finger to her chin, "Do it."
    Kakashi nodded and stepped back, performing the many hand seals. "Summoning!"
   With a puff of bleach smoke, a pack of dogs appeared. Pakkun the pug was resting on a pitbull's head, a lazy face and droopy eyes etched on his black muzzle. "Hey, Kakashi." He said in a gruff voice, "What brings you here?" The dog looked around, "And where is 'here'?"
   "Well, that's your task." Kakashi sighed, "I need you and the others to look inside the village here and see if it's safe to go in. And if you can, see where we are. Get a map or something."
   "Will do, boss." Pakkun saluted him with a paw, "Move out boys."
   The Ninja hounds spread out swiftly into the town, approaching it at different angles.
   "So what is there to do now?" Asuma asked, sitting on the ground twirling a peice of grass in his fingers.
   "We wait until they get back. In the meantime, we can explore around the outside." Tsunade instructed, "Me and Jiraya will wait here. Auma, Kurenai, you check out the west wall over there, Kakashi, Gai, take a peak in that valley. It seems pretty well concealed. This is an S-ranked mission. I think I'll call it, 'Discover and Recover!'."
    Everyone moaned at the cheesy title.
  "Discover where we are, and recover missiong children!" Tsunade explained, waving a finger. "Get moving!"
      Everyone walked in their seprate directions to discover what land they had come acrossed. Some land that was pretty mysterious in this case! But in the meantime...

*~*~*
  "Orochimaru has gotten into Hyrule." A dark voice snarled. The dipping of a moldy cavern echoed around.
  "That is unfortunate..." Another said calmly.
  "He brought along some friends too."
  "The other Sanin are roaming around."
  "Just wonderful, we're going to have to deal with everyone now!"
  "Calm down, Hidan."
  "You shut up, Kakuzu!"
  "This is no time to argue!"
     The voices quieted.
  "Now, just spread out and figure the location of everyone. We need to keep a close eye on them so they don't thwart our plans in Hyrule, got it?"
  "Yes, Leader."
  "Of course, un."
  "Good," Leader spat, "I'll keep an eye on the Sand nin. You guys do your jobs."
       The door slid open and a young, lithe figure walked in with a teasing smile, "I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, guys... But my master would like me to help you."
   "We don't need a chimp's help!"
   "Shut up, Hidan!"
    There was a growl coming from the girl, "I'm not a chimp. I'm a capuchin. And me helping you is an order, not an invitaion."
   "Fine. Aria can help." Leader snarled, "But do not kill anyone."
  "Agreed." The white haired girl wrapped her tail around her waist like a fluffy belt, "Where would you like me to go?"
  "Ordon... And Faron Woods. Map out where the target is."
   "I understand," Aria hissed gleefully. "And I might pay a visit to an old home of mine..."
  "Just don't get in our way, un."
  "Oh shut it, Goldie locks!" Aria snapped. Deidara fell quiet. "I will depart now. IS ther any other order you want me to follow?"
  "None other than the one I gave you. Send Ganon our thanks."
  "I will, Pain. I will.
(A/N: Sorry, it's short, I know... but I didn't want my compy to crash like it did when i tried to type the whole thing, so I'll just stick with this until I'm sure it won't bust down. Sorry guys!   ^-^')

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on February 21, 2008, 7:33:30 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3PLEASE TRY TO PUT MY OC IN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*puppy dog eyes* =3

Lanayru on February 23, 2008, 12:34:18 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou got me at the puppy eyes! XD
Can't resist the puppy eye no jutsu! X(

erandor3 on February 24, 2008, 6:52:42 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3YAY!*Huggles*

Lanayru on February 26, 2008, 5:22:40 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrubtw, since raibowfox's OC is a wolfie person too... I think I'm goin to make you both show up together if you don't mind...

rainbowfox16 on February 26, 2008, 7:48:42 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Naoma: Hmmm....I don't know....

Me: Oh, Naoma...Please? Just be nice...

Naoma: *sigh* Fine, fine......

Me: YAY!!! *huggles Naoma*

Lanayru on February 26, 2008, 6:59:03 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruThat's the spirit! :D

erandor3 on March 10, 2008, 9:43:13 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3XD YAYZ.......so do u know when the next chapter will be?

Lanayru on March 10, 2008, 8:24:57 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruWell... I've hit a wall.

Yes, I'll admitt, I've got the evil writer's block. So I don't have a clue when the next chapter is going to be up. :( Sowwy!!! >.<

rainbowfox16 on March 15, 2008, 10:10:08 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16HA!! YOU DO GET WRITERS BLOCK!!! That means you're no better than anyone else, 'Great and Powerful Moe' my @$$. XD XD XD XD XD

Lanayru on March 16, 2008, 3:39:45 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruShut it! It's not my fault I have six other stories on deviantart, not including the ones here! XD
It gets stressing okay?!

I'm still The Great and All Powerful Moe. You cannot deny it, puny rainbowfox! I have supernatural watery/earthy powers of doom!!! (Not to mention that I am a dragon with firey breath! FEAR ME!!!) >:D

rainbowfox16 on March 19, 2008, 8:45:51 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16I AM NOT PUNY!! MY AMAZING TAIL CAN CONTROL ALL THE ELEMENTS: FIRE, WATER, EARTH, AIR, METAL, LIGHT, DARK AND, OF COURSE, BLOOOOOD!! So, nyah. XP

Lanayru on March 19, 2008, 8:40:59 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruI can eat you. Ha. >:D

rainbowfox16 on March 20, 2008, 1:07:17 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Nuh-uh! I'm to quick and sly for you to catch me. NYAH!!! I'm smooth like butter! XD

Lanayru on March 21, 2008, 12:08:57 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruNot so smooth when I spear you with my teeth. I may be slow, but I'm huge and crushing you with my huge feet/paws is easy in an enclosed area. So I'll just sit and wait until you go in some small or enlarged area, (Like Paul Brown stadium...) and smash you. >:D

Hot meals! Eat that! XD

erandor3 on April 5, 2008, 2:46:34 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3um so wen do u think u might add a new chappie?

Lanayru on April 6, 2008, 2:49:43 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruNo idea. >.<

erandor3 on April 9, 2008, 8:05:25 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3oh -.-

Lanayru on April 25, 2008, 9:42:27 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruBreakthrough! I'm outta my block! next chap should be up next week! :D

erandor3 on April 25, 2008, 9:20:14 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WOOHOO! MY OC IS GONNA APPEAR WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*huggles u treally tightly*X3

inoyamanakarox on February 14, 2008, 8:36:36 AM

inoyamanakarox on
inoyamanakaroxgood story but MOE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Lanayru on February 17, 2008, 10:18:16 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruI have deh flu... :( *cough*

rainbowfox16 on February 9, 2008, 11:42:36 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ARIA'S IN THE HOUSE!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!! *spazzing on pizza and cinnimon sticks* YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!

Lanayru on February 10, 2008, 8:27:26 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruOh dear. Do we need a tranquiler? >:(

rainbowfox16 on February 11, 2008, 9:36:38 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16NOOOO!!! Me be good! *whimper*

zerotimberwolf on February 9, 2008, 2:48:17 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolf"Discover and recover"...right she now just lost her mind. Good chapter though