Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Lost in the Lost Woods

What if Naruto and the gang somehow ended up in Hyrule? And what about Link and everyone else? Where do they come in?!

Chapter 15 - Lost in the Lost Woods

Chapter 15 - Lost in the Lost Woods
Erandor padded softly behind his squad leader, Naoma, with his wolf ears twitching back irritably. He could almost imagine her head to pop off from frustration. They had been on a very important mission to find things out about Akatsuki. Instead, when they got to the base, it swept them into a vortex taking them to a wooded area that seem to go in circles.With them was Tailei. A blonde Konoha ninja like himself with a lot beaded jewelry hanging on her wrists, neck and even her ankles. In each bead was an amazing storage of chakra that she used. Her cat, Yuhime, padded softly behind her.“Er, Naoma…” He began timidly, aware that the team leader’s head might explode from anything, “we’ve been traveling in these woods for quite a while. Can we rest?”Tailei looked at her cat with worry. “Yeah, Yuhime looks really worn out.”The small cat gave out a mew. The blonde looked at the pet with affection,. “It’s okay, we’ll stop soon.”Naoma swiveled to her team, the purple hair with silver streaks twisting with her. She heaved sigh and grumbled, “Yeah, let’s stop. My brain needs to rest a bit.”The trio sat on a stump of a tree and sighed with content from the break they were receiving. It was such a great feeling to have their feet at content.Naoma grunted a small hiss, “I can’t believe we’re lost in these stupid woods.”“Hey, Naoma,” a shadowy voice mumbled, “I’m back.”“Ah, Deiamaru!” Naoma said somewhat relieved as she looked at the shadow in front of her, “Please tell me you found a way out of here using your shadow technique!”The shadow rose from the ground and morphed into a hooded boy with a scarf wrapped neatly around his mouth. “Nope. Nothing.”They all groaned.Deiamaru was Tailei’s teammate. Kogan, the other teammate, was out on another mission and couldn’t join the research mission. When they got lost in the woods, Naoma had sent Deiamaru to travel through the shadows of objects to see if he could find an exit. But he had came back empty handed.“Wonderful. We’re stuck here.” Naoma crossed her arms and puffed out her chest. “This will be harder than expected. What will Lady Tsunade think of me now? The great Naoma lost in the woods. Pah! She’ll be furious with me!” The purple haired Chunin curled her lip in a hateful snarl.“Hey, maybe someone will come around. We can’t be the only ones here, right?” Erandor said with a sheepish shrug."He could be right," Deiamaru grunted. "There are bound to be other creatures here besides us. And if an animal comes along, yuhime can ask it for directions and relay them to Tailei. Right, Tailei?"The blonde shuffled her feet with the beads dancing. "I guess so.""Then we wait," Naoma confirmed.While they waited, the foursome began stocking up and provisions that were found in the forest. some sour berries and water from the nearby ponds were what they consumed for lunch. Birds fluttered around occasionally and flipped in the air delighted. Soon, then sun began to sink until dusk appeared. Right when they were about to set up camp, a fit of giggles surrounded them."Hee hee! Lookie here! Lost travelers in the Lost Woods! Who knew?" The voice said mockingly. Two eyes peered from the branches above and gleamed cheerfully. "You know, you're awfully close to a certian something I'm guarding. I certianly don't want to kill off some playmates. that would make Skull Kid very unhappy with himself. I preffer not to kill humans. If you can't get out, I can warp you out."Erandor twirled a kunai threateningly on his finger. "Is it dangerous?""I... think it wants to help us." Naoma frowned."What kind of name is 'Skull Kid'?" Tailei commented."Get us out of here!" Deiamaru hissed.The Skull Kid smirked devilishly. "As you wish."The creature took out a multihorned trumpet and blew out a solid note that rang clearly through the forest. As is bending to the trumpet's will, the wind swirled around the squad with twigs and leaves joining the fray. Sheilding their eyes, the team let out surprised yelps and grunts. with the whipping sounds and rushing feeling, it was hard to see what was going on. Over time, the wind subsided and they dared to peek into the new place.A feild. There was an enormous feild streching out before their eyes with a castle in the horizon behind a couple hills. Looking behind them, they saw the wooded area they had exited from."How did he-? What kind of jutsu was that?!" Naoma hissed in confusion. "I've never seen a jutsu work with just sound and no hand signs!""I don't think that was a jutsu..." Erandor said in thought. "it was too petite for a ninja, don't you think?"Deiamaru turned to his squad leader. "We're in a new world now, Captian. These creatures might not even know what jutsu is. We're ninjas. We're the only people who use that kind of stuff.""Could be from the Sound Village," Tailei suggested. "But who names themself 'Skull Kid'?""Hey, is that Erandor and Tailei and Shadow guy? yeah, it is! Believe it!" Naruto's hyper and excited voice rang as clear as the note Skull kid played. Looking around, they saw Naruto bounding over to them joyously. Erandor ran up to greet his friend and they clasped hands with broad grins covering their faces."I heard you went on a mission, so you weren't able to come to my party." Naruto gave a small chuckle. "Looks like you found your way over to say happy birthday to me!"Erandor smiled. "Of course I did. Maybe not on purpose, but I did. How'd you get here?"The others trotted over to the two friends and exchanged pleasant greetings before naruto waved a hand motion over towards a small camp by a grove of trees. "I've been staying with Link and Navi. Lee and Hinata are here too. I've also made contact with Sasuke, Neji and TenTen."Naoma let out a relived sigh. "At least we're out of those God-forsaken woods.""C'mon, I'll explain everything when we get back to the camp. it doesn't really make sense, but I'll try the best I can." Naruto beamed.As the group approached the camp, they heard Navi's shrill scream as she ducked behind Link's head. "AHHH!!! LINK, IT'S A WOLFOS! KILL IT!" She screamed as Erandor came forwards. The boy blinked then made an anime sweatdrop saying, "Oh, it's the tail and ears, isn't it? Sorry, that's a family thing."Navi shyly came out fro her hiding spot to face a very annoyed Link."And thank you, Navi, for screaming in my ear." Link glared sharply at his fairy.Hinata let out a small giggle along with Lee."Get, comfortable. It's a long story..." Naruto slumped his shoulders as everyone gathered around to listen to the tale of this world called Hyrule.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on June 4, 2008, 9:47:56 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3HEY IM NOT A WOLFOS! XDbut awesome chapter sorry i havent been on in forever D=

Lanayru on June 5, 2008, 11:50:38 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruThanks! :D

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you! >.<

erandor3 on June 6, 2008, 10:03:13 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3yea i got caught up in an online game called endless-online its pretty cool

Lanayru on June 8, 2008, 5:03:36 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruOh yeah, that gave my compy a virus, so I had to uninstall it. -__-

erandor3 on July 27, 2008, 11:50:56 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3yea i stopped playing it and now im playing runescape >:P and going on gaiaonline =3

Lanayru on July 28, 2008, 12:06:54 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI play runescape!!!! (actually it more so mess around on runescape...)

erandor3 on August 3, 2008, 12:06:31 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3wats ur username =o my username is Scipio518

Lanayru on August 9, 2008, 4:27:40 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLynaya576 beez mines. :3

erandor3 on October 22, 2008, 7:58:16 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3............WEN U CONTINUING THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!??????

Lanayru on October 22, 2008, 8:02:04 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruWhen I get time on my hands! Dx

I've been packed with essays and a bunch of reports to do fer school. I gotta study for an entrance exam and everything! i think I'm gonna finish "Twilit Wolf" before i continue any other story. T.T

cashmoneyUknowit on May 17, 2008, 12:29:16 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowithell yes!!!! deiamaru's my homie!!! GO DEI-DEI!!! >:D tailei be awesome, as well, lol

Lanayru on May 17, 2008, 2:27:58 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrui'm glad you liked it.
(Liked is pernounced like-edd) XD

matthespeedstar on May 15, 2008, 12:40:40 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarHey, what version of Hyrule are ya usin'?

Lanayru on May 15, 2008, 5:51:09 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI'm sorta combining the OoT map and the Twilight Princess map. I'll draw it out some time and post it.