Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Elvira the Civet

Redoing them all X3 And thanks to everyone who gave me credit for this idea.

Chapter 2 - Elvira the Civet

Chapter 2 - Elvira the Civet
Elvira the Civet

Full Name: Elvira Lucia Leonor

Species: Civet (Ferret-Cat thing)

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Eye Color: deep dark blue

Fur Color(s): purple

Hair Color(s): pink

Height: 3'2

Weight: 35 lbs.

Theme Song(s): Extraordinary- Liz Phair

Power: none

Weakness: Heath!

Voice Actor/Actress: Violet Parr (the Incredibles)

Likes: Heath, coffee, Heath, small animals, Heath, bungee-jumping, Heath, Lacrosse

Dislikes: Heath ignoring her, Danimals, anything blueberry-related, green sofas (long story)

Personality: Very eccentric and happy. Shy around Heath, and outspoken.

Appearance: Purple with black stripes and pink hair, usually seen with pink shirt with belt attached, ripped blue jeans, and Pink Coverse sneakers

Favorite Saying: I love Heath?

Maritial Status: none, but obviously likes Heath.

Biography: At the age of seven, Elvira's family (including her mother, father, and brother) was killed in a flood that struck her hometown. She was one of few survivors. 5 years later, she met Heath Kyogere. they were friends, but Elvira soon wanted to be more than friends. Heath wasn't ready for that, until he met Sky Hikaru. He eventually ignored Elvira to the point where all he could think about was Sky. Elvira's jealousy got the better of her, and she eventually stopped trying to make contact. Elvira and Heath hadn't talked to each other for another 5 years, until he saved her life when Rouge the Bat aimed a gun at her and tried to kill her. She still craved the affection of Heath, with or without Sky, and will always.



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment