Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - J.P. Slaughter

Redoing them all X3 And thanks to everyone who gave me credit for this idea.

Chapter 4 - J.P. Slaughter

Chapter 4 - J.P. Slaughter
J.P. Slaughter

Full Name: J.P. Slaughter (name is never known)

Species: Fox

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Eye Color: red-orangey

Fur Color(s): peach, dark red

Hair Color(s): black mullet X3

Height: 3'7

Weight: 48 lbs.

Theme Song(s): Cold- Crossfade

Power: Strength, Weapons

Weakness: Regretting

Voice Actor/Actress: Steven Blum (Jamie, Megas XLR)

Likes: Marionnette

Dislikes: Everyone that testified against him in crime scene investigations and were relocated

Personality: Vengeful, paranoid, overprotective, moody

Appearance: red fox with black mullet wearing black jacket and khaki pants, grey shirt, and black sneakers

Favorite Saying: This world is not as safe as it was when hope existed.

Maritial Status: Marionnette (just girlfriend)

Biography: J.P. was born in a town so far from the Sonic world that it was unnnamed to the public. He grew up under the control of his overpowering father, who made him into the horrible person he is. He was unusually paranoid and had never met a girl. When he was very young, his mother just disappeared, leaving only a note stating that his father was morphing him into a psychopath. J.P. was angry at his mother, having been with his father so long that he saw no fault in him. He ripped the note into pieces and threw it in the trash. His father continued to change him, but the course was interrupted when several people in the town accused his father of kidnapping a child from another town. His father rebelled, and was murdered by a raging mob that gathered at the house one evening. A horrified 6 year old J.P. ran away in fear and landed himself in Station Square. No one had knowledge of his father or him, so he was like a new kid on the block. He then met Marionnette and they became friends. They were inseparable by his 9th birthday, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek one day at her house. Then, Marionnette's grandmother discovered what J.P.'s father had done, and forbade Marionnette from seeing him again. J.P. spent six years in a life of crime, stealing his meals and clothes. He had a horrible reputation by the age of 15. People that saw him in the streets feared him and were too scared to call the police. He met Marionnette again one day at the shores of a beach. Marionnette had ran away from home, so they were free to be together again. She became his girlfriend, and they were again, inseperable. J.P. got his nickname "slaughter" because of the reputation he had earned, killing people who refused to act in his will. To this day, J.P. is still wandering, looking for the people who murdered his father, hoping to find vengence, hoping and waiting.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment