Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shuichi Chan in Looking Glass Land

This is my take of CLAMP's Miyuki chan In Wonderland with a Gravitation twist.

Chapter 2 - Shuichi Chan in Looking Glass Land

Chapter 2 - Shuichi Chan in Looking Glass Land


Shuichi Chan in Looking Glass Land





Here's chapter two of my fun. Or should I say everyone else's fun, but not Shuichi's. In this chapter Shuichi gets pulled into the mirror, and sees some of the same people from wonderland but as different fairy tale characters. I've only read Mikyuki chan in Wonderland twice, so I had to memorize as much as I could. You're probably asking yourself “why didn't I buy the book?” Well I would have cause it was funny, but if my folks saw it they would throw a fit and ban me from anime. ;_; So if I mess up or something please don't get mad at me. So anyway on with the story.





Shuichi Chan in Looking Glass Land



“Oh no I'm going to be late again!” Shuichi yelled as he looked through his closet trying to find some cloths for work.

“You're always late. Just put something on and get going, before K-san comes here and shoots you again,” said Yuki as he lit his fourth cigarette for that morning.

“Okay I'm almost done!” Shuichi shouted as he ran out of the closet and to the mirror. “Does this look good?” Shuichi asked Yuki, but it was to late Yuki had already retreated to his study.

“Hmm I wonder how I look?” Shuichi asked himself as he walked over to the mirror to check.

“OHMYGAWD I'M WEARING A SCHOOL GIRL UNIFORM…. AGAIN!” Yelled the pink mop topped boy in fright as he gazed in the mirror, ”Oh well I guess I have to go change?”

“ No you don't. You look great!” said a voice.

“Huh? Who said that?” Shuichi asked as he turned back toward the mirror to see who was talking.

“I did.”

“Who?”

“Me.”

Shuichi looked into the mirror and saw that his reflection was talking to him from the other side of the mirror.

“What the…? How can you talk?” Shuichi asked his own reflection.



“It doesn't matter Shu-chan now come with me.” The reflected Shuichi said as he reached his arm out to grab the real Shuichi.

“Oh no not again. I've already been to one weird world once this week. I don't want to go to another one!”

“But you'll like this world it's better then the last one I promise,” said the fake Shuichi as he kept dragging the real Shuichi towards the mirror.

“No stop please don't do this to me!”

“Ah shut up.” Mirror Shuichi grabbed his counter part, and put him into a deep long kiss. “No stop not here Yuki's in the other room!” yelled Shuichi.

“Well that's why we want you in our world so he won't disturb us.” Answered the reflection.

“WE?!” Shuichi was finally inside the mirror and falling down a tunnel of other different types of mirrors and watches. “Please Yuki help me! Oh no my skirt is rising up!!” Shuichi yelled as he pulled his skirt down.

“Don't worry about any of that just enjoy yourself Shu-chan,” said the reflection. Both Shuichi finally passed throw the portal into a New World.



“What is this place?” Shuichi asked.

“This is Looking Glass Land, another alternative universe.”

“Oh great. Now can I go back home?”

“No you can't. You just got here you have to meet everyone.”

“Hello there Shu-chan!”

“ Well hello their Cheshire Tachi!”

“TACHI!” O_O

Up in the tree Shuichi was in terror when he saw Tachi, dressed like a very sexy version of the Cheshire cat. Including fake cat ears, cat gloves boots, and tiny kitty bikinis.

“Ah good you brought us Shuichi I'm so glad.” Cheshire Tachi jumped down from the tree and golmped Shuichi very tightly.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh oh no not again please Tachi get off me!” screamed Shuichi.

“Hey get off of him we all want a turn!” yelled mirror Shu.

“No you'll get a turn, let me have him for a bit!” said Tachi.

While Shu-chan and Cheshire Tachi were fist fighting over who would get to have Shuichi first. Shuichi ran off as fast as he could until he came to a brick wall.

“Hey what's this doing here?”

“Well hello there!” said a new voice.

“Huh who said that?” asked Shuichi.

“Up here!” answered the stranger.

“On the wall?” asked the pink haired baka.

“Yes!”

Shuichi looks up and sees Sakano dressed like Humpty Dumpty, not as an egg form more like goofy eggy looking costume.

“ Hello I'm Sakano Dumpty.”

“Why am I not surprised?” stated Shuichi.

“I've been waiting for you to come into this world so I can have my way with you!” said Sakano.

Not again!” cried Shuichi.

With out warning Sakano jumped off the wall and fell to the ground trying to jump into Shuichi's arms, but missed by 10 feet and broke into several pieces.

“Sakano Dumpty sat a on a wall Sakano Dumpty had a great, and no one will bother to put Sakano Dumpty back together again,” a voice called out from a short distance.

“Oh great who's there now?” Shuichi asked.

“Why is it I…Twiddle Tatsu.”

“Tasuha! You're here too?!”

“Why yes I am,” said Tatsuha.

“And so am I.” Called another voice.

“Huh? Could it be?” The other man stepped out from the bushes. “Twiddle Yuki.” “YUKI IT'S REALLY YOU I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU,” runs to Yuki and jumps on him, ”I WAS SO SCARED.”

“You don't have to worry about it. Everything will be much better now.” Yuki said with a sexy devilish tone in his voice.

“Yuki…I was wondering why you and Tatsuha are wearing those really tight leather pants, the vest, and the black cop hats?”



“Oh you'll see.” Yuki said as he licked Shuichi's ear.

“Ah that tickles!” laughed Shuichi.

Tatsuha came up from behind Shuichi and hugged his torso.

“Nice and soft.” Purred Tatsuha.

“Hey wait no don't! You guys aren't the real Tatsuha and Yuki!” shouted Shuichi.

“Oh so now you figure it out.” Both Tatsuha and Yuki said in union. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Shuichi screamed as he ran away in fright. “I WISH I COULD JUST WAKE UP!” Shuichi tripped through some bushes and landed on a giant chessboard.

“ What the?”

“Well hello there are you here to play chess?” said a familiar voice.

Shuichi looked up and saw Suguru, Hiro, and Ryu-chan dressed like chess pieces, but sexier.

“I got a bad feeling…”

“Please play with us!” shouted Ryu-chan.

“No that's ok I don't like chess,” said Shucihi.

“It's ok Shuichi we're playing a different chess game,” said Hiro.

“What do we have to do?” asked Shuichi.

“You just stand on the board and find out,” replied Suguru.

“Right this way Shuichi.” Ryu-chan said as he dragged/pulled Shuichi to the chest board. “You'll be on this side since you're so shiny.”

“Ok hey is it just us four playing?” asked Shuichi.

“No the others will be here,” answered Hiro.

In a blink of an eye all the other people Shuichi had met that day were on the play board.

“Ahh hi everyone,” shouted Suguru.

“Hi Shuichi!” said all the new comers.

“In this game of chess if you loose your clothes as a punishment!” yelled Hiro, “Ready now let's go!”

The game began and Suguru was the first piece to loose.

“Suguru, you must have you're cloths must be ripped off!”

“OH NO!” (rip) And Suguru ran off the board in shame. Shuichi figured out was going to happen to him if he didn't figure a way out, {if I don't get out of here in time before my turn I'll loose then they'll try to molest me.}

“I quit I have to get going!”

“No Shuichi you can't leave.”

“Why?”

“Cause it's your turn.”





“No wait please don't I can't play!”

“On this will be good. Make you're move!”

“Ah, Rook to left up 2 spaces.” Shuichi's piece was moved and he was in check.

“You loose Shuichi, time for you to be punished.”

“No wait you can't!” K reaches up behind Shuichi and grabs him.

“You're so cute.”

“No K-san don't!”

“Allow me to do the honors.” Said Yuki as he licked his long black whip.

“Ah Yuki, K please don't!” In one clean swipe Yuki whipped Shuichi's cloths into pieces.

“Oh boy.”

“Wow Shu-chan such nice bunny boxers you have!”

“Ah thank you Ryu-chan.”

“I think he would look better without the boxer what do you guys think?” asked Ryuichi.

“Yes Yuki rip them off!” everyone yelled as they closed in on Shuichi.

“Oh please don't! I know this is a dream ad I'm going to wake up soon!”

As the whip came down Shuichi woke up in front of the mirror.

“A dream? Just a dream…Huh?” Shuichi got on to his feet, and turned to face the mirror. “Oh good I'm not in the school girl uniform after all. Well I better get to work.” Shuichi grabbed his bag and was heading out the door when he heard someone giggling.

“Oh no.” Shuichi turned his head slightly around to see who it was, and it was no one. “Phew. Just my imagination.” Shuichi walked out the door, and the lil reflection of Shuichi just told in the mirror laughing to him. =^.^=V



Tada chapter 2 is done. It's a lot longer then chapter 1 though but I guess you could say chapter one is somewhat of a prologue to the story. And this =^.^=V cat face peace sign, that reflection Shuichi was making when Shu-chan left. =P Well anyway in da next chappy Shuichi is in another world and it's on national television. Next chapter is Shuichi Chan in TV Land. Please enjoy.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment