Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shuichi Chan in T.V Land

This is my take of CLAMP's Miyuki chan In Wonderland with a Gravitation twist.

Chapter 3 - Shuichi Chan in T.V Land

Chapter 3 - Shuichi Chan in T.V Land


Shuichi Chan in TV Land



Ah yes chapter three have we really made it this far wow. XD Well in this chapter Shuichi falls asleep watching the Late Night in Tokyo show (a talk show I made up for the sake of the story I don't know if the show is really in Japan, but if it is I don't own it).



Shuichi Chan in TV Land



“Yuki! Do you want to stay up late with me and watch the Late Night show?” Shuichi asked as he sat on the couch in a blanket holding a big bowl of popcorn.

“No sorry not tonight. I really need to finish the last chapter in my new book, but I'll make it up to you later.” “Okay Yuki!” Yuki got up, and went to his study, but before he did he gave Shuichi a sweet tender kiss on the head. As the door to Yuki's study closed Shuichi's favorite talk show came on. “Tonight on the Late Night show special guests are K-san, Hiroshi Nanoko, Ryuichi Sukama. And kidnapped guest Shuichi Shindou.” (Choking on popcorn) O.O “What the freak?!” “You heard us Shindou. Get you're fine sweet butt in the TV right now!” Said the announcer as a strong force started to pull Shuichi into in the television. “No not again this is the third time this week!” Shuichi was then pulled into the television, and on the other side he was in down town on late night TV. “Huh is this for real?” “Oh hello there Shuichi!” “Huh? Oh hey It's the Late Night band. Nice to meet you!” “Nice to meet you. We want to (censor censor censor) and then (censor censor censor)” “Hey you can't say that on TV!” “True.” The singer and his band then pull out little yellow balls, and the balls flew toward Shuichi, and started to bite and rip his cloths off. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stop it!”



As Shuichi took on stage in rags the host (I'll call him Takeshi) had finally finished his monologue, and walked back to his desk. “Takeshi you have to help me!” Shuichi yelled as he ran to the desk. “I think if I stay here any longer I'm going to get molested by my band mates who are guests on you're show tonight!”



“Oh good that's why I invited them and kidnapped you.” O.O” What this was all a big set up?!” “Yep you could say that! Oh boys you're date's here!” “We're coming said some voices from behind stage. “No please Takeshi don't. I don't want to get molested on nationally television!” “Sorry Shindou, but I don't write the show but Tokyo does and the viewers wanted this so now they're going to get it.”

That's when K-San, Hiro, Suguru came out from behind the curtain, with hungry looks in they're eyes. O.O “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO PLEASE DON'T!” yelled Shuichi as he turned to run off the stage, but was stopped by the band, and the yellow chompy balls.



“You can't run away now!” Said K-san, Hiro, and Suguru, as they all jumped on Shuichi and started to group him. “No wait stop that hurts no! Hey don't put you're hand there! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!” Shuichi yelled as he got up and ran off the stage and into different studios and different channels. “Help. Help I want out of here!” Shuichi screamed and kicked on the couch. “Shuichi! Shuichi! Calm down what's wrong with you?” “What Yuki? Huh I didn't get sucked into the T.V?” “No you baka you didn't. You must have had a bad dream. Now come on let's go to bed.” ^_~* “A sure ok Yuki sounds great.” ^_^; But little do they know on the other side,Takeshi, K-san, Hiro and Suguru were watching Yuki and Shuichi. ^_~ In T.V Land.



Otay how was that it was quite boring but I wanted to get this done and I've been a lil busy lately and doing homework. So sorry if the story isn't good. The next chapter is Shuichi Chan in Part Time Job Land. So cya.












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment