Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chuck's story.

Sorry. This story is unfinished. The author is having to close this thing.

Chapter 2 - Chuck's story.

Chapter 2 - Chuck's story.
Later that night. Marine, Sally, Knuckles and Knuckles was sleeping. Chuck and Tails are having a conversation.

Tails: I heard this person, I think he was a tinker. He says "Nobody goes in, and nobody goes out."
Chuck: That's right Sonic locked the gates and nobody goes in or out.
Tails: Why he locked it?
Chuck: Because all the spies was dressed as workers to steal Sonic's secret recipe. Especially Shadow ... oh that Shadow, he was the worst! Sonic shouted to the workers "It shall be ruined, CLOSE THE FACTORY!" And he did it then locked the gates and vanished completely. And then about 10 years later the most amazing thing happened. The factory stay working but the gates still closed.
Tails: Someone must be helping Sonic.
Chuck: Hundreds or thousands.
Tails: But who?
Chuck: That's the most important question in the world. Well, there's one story about Mighty.
Tails: Who's him?
Chuck: He's the person who got a palace made of chocolate. Mighty sends a request for Sonic to ask to build a chocolate palace.
Tails: And he accepted it.
Chuck: Indeed, after the building he says
9 years ago:
Sonic: You should be eating right now.
Mighty: I attend to live it in not to eat it.
Now:
Chuck: On the hot day with a boiling sun the chocolate starting to melt and Mighty become chocolate all over himself. He would be listening to Sonic.
Tails: Well, thank you for the story, but I should go to bed to go to school.
Chuck: You're right. Go to bed. Good night.
*Tails and Chuck slept*
Tomorrow school has started.
Espio: Hey Tails I need some help. Can you let me a hand?
Tails: Yes, Sir.
*Tails comes to the front with Espio*
Espio: Okay, we got nitric acid, bicarbonate and a special mixture of my own. What do you think it makes?
Tails: I don't know, sir.
Espio: Of course you don't know. If you would know and I don't know it's means you would be teaching me, not teaching you. It's rude do i make myself clear?
Tails: Yes,Sir.
Espio: Ready, pour.
*Espio and Tails pour and it makes a BOOM!*
Tails: Did we do something wrong?
Espio: No, no absolutely not. Now the question did anyone know who got the first golden ticket?
Wave: Big the Cat got it.
Espio: Good job for him. Now try and find the next golden ticket.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment