Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Last Golden Ticket Founder

Sorry. This story is unfinished. The author is having to close this thing.

Chapter 6 - Last Golden Ticket Founder

Chapter 6 - Last Golden Ticket Founder
When Tails went out of the candy shop.
Scourge: There's no way there's going to be a last golden ticket. It will start tomorrow.
Fang: Yep, it would be unlikely if someone gets the golden ticket.
Tails holding the chocolate bar and starting unwrapping it. There was a grey paper and he started unwrapping that and suddenly A GOLDEN TICKET APPEARED.
Scourge: HEY, ITS HIM. He's got the golden ticket!
Tails:Uh oh.
Fang: Get the GOLDEN TICKET.
A bunch of people started chasing him. Tails lost them and returned home running. When suddenly some stranger come passed him.
Shadow: Hello, I'm Shadow. I give you a big favour to do. I need you to bring the Everlasting Gobstoppers and bring it to me. And don't forget the name. Everlasting Gobstoppers.
Shadow walked behind him and Tails ran off to his home. When he gets there, he opened the door.
Tails: Guys, I found it the last golden ticket, it's mine.
Chuck: You told me there's no golden ticket.
Tails: That golden ticket was fake and now this one is real. Look at it see it to yourself!
Tails gave him to golden ticket and Chuck started reading.
Chuck: "Lucky you found the golden ticket. You must meet at the front of my factory on 6th of June, but be quick. It's on 10:00 am. You can get one of your adult or grandparent to meet me to supervise you. Make sure you be safe at all times." Tails, you got it. It was a real golden ticket.
Marine: I got a question whose going with Tails.
Tails: Chuck will.
Chuck: Really?
Tails: Yes.
Chuck started getting out of his bed.
Chuck: We need to get ready.
Marine: It's at tomorrow.
Chuck: Alright, Tails. Brush your  teeth, comb your hair. Clean your tails,
Knuckles: Don't forget the mud on your shoes.
Marine: We need to get ready.
Tails: There's 4 golden ticket founders going to be there.
Chuck: Wow, I'm so excited.
Tails: Also, there's like someone says to me. "I need to bring an Everlasting Gobstoppers to him."
Chuck: I have no idea what's he doing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment