Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Take the Tour!

Sorry. This story is unfinished. The author is having to close this thing.

Chapter 7 - Take the Tour!

Chapter 7 - Take the Tour!
The 5 golden tickets founders is at in front of the gate, with their parents or grandparents, to see what's inside the chocolate factory. Nobody knows what's in the factory. It's probably a mystery imagination or something. It's probably like 9:55 am. They are in a line of an order what they find the golden ticket.

Tails: This is probably great. I can't believe I just found it with my own two hands.
Chuck: Yeah, it's fun. Haha.
Manic: It would be boring without television. I would imagine, this would be a movie or a TV show.
Jet: Probably, right, but the filming would take ages to do it.
Vanilla: Good luck, Cream.
Cream: You too.
Amy: I want to go in, first.
Silver: Alright, I let you go first
Blaze: Don't eat too much food. You get a stomach ache.
Big: Alright.
5 minutes later, the clock went off and dings for 10 times. It was full silence when suddenly... the door from the factory was opened. It was some mystery person that we don't know. As a door was full opened, a blue hedgehog ran to the front gate. The crowd cheers. It WAS SONIC!
Crowd: HURRAY!!!
Sonic: Thank you, everyone. Welcome to my chocolate factory, the best chocolate factory we can find. Will the people in front of me, come forward please.
Everybody was rushing in front.
Silver: C'MON AMY!
The line was Amy, Big, Cream, Manic and Tails.
Sonic: I'm so excited you came,I hope you excited as well.  I hope you enjoy it. I think you will. Now please show me the golden tickets.
Amy: I'm Amy Rose.
*Amy gave her ticket*
Sonic: My dear Amy, what a pleasure. And how pretty is your pink skirt.
Amy: I got three of them at home.
Sonic: And Silver, overjoyed to see you. Please step over there.
Big: Big the cat.
Sonic: Big, welcome. You have fine shape. And Blaze step over there.
Cream: Cream The Rabbit.
*Cream chewing gum*
Sonic: Darling, welcome to Sonic's.
Cream: What kind of gum you got.
Sonic: Charming. And Vanilla what a pleasure to meet you.
Vanilla: Thank you.
Sonic: Step over there.
Manic: I'm Manic.
Sonic: Wonderful to meet you, Manic.
Jet: Hey, I'm Jet.
Sonic: Hey, Jet. Please step over there.
Tails: I'm Tails.
Sonic: Well, well, Tails. I read it about you in the papers. Who's this gentleman?
Tails: My grandfather, Chuck.
Sonic: Delighted to meet you. Now close the gates and let's go inside.
All of the people gave Sonic the golden tickets. The people walking with Sonic is going inside the factory

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment