Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Down the Chocolate River.

Sorry. This story is unfinished. The author is having to close this thing.

Chapter 10 - Down the Chocolate River.

Chapter 10 - Down the Chocolate River.
Sonic: Off we go! We shall have to make the next part of the journey by boat! Here it comes!
A most fantastic blue boat suddenly appeared. It was a large open row boat with a tall front and a tall back. (Most likely a Viking boat) With Chaos rowing the boat.
Chaos giggled
Amy: What's so funny?
Sonic: I think the chocolate making the Chaos lovely.
Vanilla: You don't say.
Sonic: Okay, grab a seat.
Everyone jumped in the back row and the chaos starting paddling.
Sonic: Hey Manic, don't lick the boat.
Manic: Alright I won't.
Sonic: Tails, you look starving. Look like a skeleton.
Sonic takes the chocolate by a spoon and give it to Tails to eat.
Tails: Thanks!
Sonic give it to Chuck to eat.
Chuck: Wow.
The boat is near a tunnel.
Cream: Hey, we heading through a tunnel.
Sonic: Full speed ahead.
It's about to get dark.
Cream: How do they see where they go?
Sonic: They can't there's no knowing where they going. Which direction they are going. There's no knowing where they're rowing. Not a speck of light is showing. So the danger must be growing. For the rowers keep on rowing. And they're certainly not showing. Any signs that they are slowing. Switch on the lights.
A chao switched on the light.
There's writing on a random door. STORE-ROOM NUMBER 63, ALL THE CREAMS-  DAIRY, WHIPPED, VIOLET, COFFEE,PINEAPPLE, VANILLA and Hair Cream.
Manic: Hair cream? You never use hair cream?
Sonic: Row on! No time for silly questions.
They streaked past a black door. Store ROOM NUMBER 71, WHIPS - ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
Amy: Whips? What do you use for whips?
Sonic: Whipped cream, of course. Whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips.
Another STOREROOM NUMBER 77 - ALL THE BEANS, CACAO BEANS, COFFEE BEANS, JELLY BEANS, HAS BEANS
Cream: Has beans?
Sonic: You're one yourself! No time for arguing.
A bright red door came into sight ahead.
Sonic: Stop the boat! I want to show you something.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment