Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Inventing Room

Sorry. This story is unfinished. The author is having to close this thing.

Chapter 11 - The Inventing Room

Chapter 11 - The Inventing Room
A bright red door sight came ahead.
Sonic: Stop the Boat! I want to show you something.
The Chaos guided the boat alongside the red door. On the door it said, INVENTING ROOM PRIVATE KEEP OUT. Sonic took the key from his pocket, leaned over the side of the boat, and put the key in the keyhole. He opened the door and went in.
Sonic: Now, come in. Visitors.
The four children and the parents went in.
Sonic: Now, this is the most importantly room in my factory. Enjoy yourselves. But, now listen to me! I want no messing, no touching, no meddling, and no tasting! Okay, let's go.
Tails: This place is like a witch's kitchen.
The four children and parents rush and look at a machine with a weird, funny, shaped machine.
Sonic: That machine will create something special. It's the most secret machine ever. It will change your life today. You wanna see it.
Children: Yes.
Sonic pressed the starting button and the machine go phut-phut-phut-phut. A machine produce 4 sphere candies.
Sonic: These are everlasting gobstoppers. You can suck it every year and it never getting small. Is that sweet?
Cream: Just like gum.
Sonic: No, if you chew one of these gobstoppers. You break all your teeth off. You're really need teeth for chewing.
Sonic and the others walked to another machine.
Sonic: Now this is hair toffee. This will gets you a moustache and a beard.
Manic: Who wants a beard?
Sonic: No one. No more asking stupid questions. One of the Chao used this yesterday. And that's why the Chao gets a lot of hair today.
A Chao went to Sonic.
Sonic: You look great. How are you today?
Chao puts thumbs up for yes.
Sonic: Okay. Over here I got special to show you.
Silver: Wow, it's special. I hope my Amy won't have one of it.
Manic: It's fantastic.
Sonic: Yes, it's my revoluntory greatest machine. Ever made.
He pressed 3 different buttons on the side of the machine. A millisecond later , a mighty rumbling sound came from inside it. He pressed another button.
Sonic: Watch this!
Click went the machine, and the whizzing. There was a moment of silence with a few queer rumblings were herad. Then suddenly, the machine let out a monstrous mighty groan, and at the same moment a tiny drawer popped out of the side of the machine. The children and the parents stared at the little grey strip lying in the drawer.
Sonic: Finito.
Amy: That's all.
Sonic: Do you know what it is?
Cream: It's gum.
Sonic: It's a stick of gum! It's a stick of the omst amazing and fabulous and sensational gum in the world. This gum, is a 3 course dinner by itself.
Jet: Nonsense.
Sonic: No, it's with Roast Beef. But I haven't got quite right yet. If you start chewing it, then that is exactly what you get in the menu.
Amy: It's impossible.
Cream: Just as long as it's gum.
Sonic: There are still one or two things.
Cream: I don't care!
Cream grabbed the stick of gum out of little drawer and popped it into her mouth chewing.
Sonic: No. Don't do it.
Cream: Fabulous! It's tomato soup. It's hot and creamy and I can feel it running down my throat!
Sonic: Sorry, but it's not ready. It's not right.
Cream: Of course it's right!
Sonic: I dare you to spit it out!
Chuck: Young lady, I think you better...
Cream: It's changing, roast beef with baked potato, crispy skin with butter inside!
Vanilla: Keep chewing. What's the dessert?
Sonic: No,no,no,no! Don't! Spit it out!
Cream: Dessert? Here it comes. Blueberry pie and cream. I'm chewing the best blueberry pie in the world!
Tails: What's happening to her nose?
Cream's nose went blue even her cheeks.
Vanilla: It's turning blue!
Sonic: See. I told you I hadn't got it quite right.
Vanilla: What's going on with her?
Sonic: Only it's gone wrong when we come to the dessert, always.
Vanilla: Save her.
Sonic: No, just wait.
Cream skin turned blue and started to swell up.
Vanilla: Cream! You're blowing up!
Cream: I feel funny!
Manic: Great heavens, all we have to do is prick her with a pin.
Tails: She'll pop.
Sonic: It always just always gone wrong with the dessert.
There was no saving  her now. Her body was transforming like an enormous round blue ball.
Cream: Help! Help!
Manic poke her belly.
Sonic: I tried 20 chaos and they all ended up as a blueberry. Just weird.
Vanilla: I can't have a blueberry daughter.
Sonic: Well, all we have to do is to go to the juicing room.
Vanilla: For what?
Sonic: Squeezing or she explode.
He whistles and a chao come in front of Sonic.
Sonic: Roll Cream to the juicing room at once.
Chaos rolled Cream to the boat. Vanilla followed her to the boat.
Sonic: Alright. Let's go! To the next tour.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment